2022 49ers pick watch thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2022 49ers pick watch thread

TheRevoltingBlob

Club Member
Reaction score
The Lions missed a FG, but Goff just tied the game 7-7 on a pass to Hockenson.

We have their 1st rounder, not ours. They should be a good team, but the same was true for Houston last year.

Just making this thread so we can root for a repeat collapse that nets us a top pick somehow.

Go Lions and F*** the 9ers!

Oh god So tired of worrying about draft picks like Austin Jackson and Noah. Last year Texans almost beat colts twice and we would have made playoffs and people were happy they lost. Then we traded the ****kng pick.
And got Waddle and another 1st. Are you that damn sure Pitts or Chase are even better than Waddle?

Cheer up and enjoy rooting against the 9ers.

We have their 1st rounder, not ours. They should be a good team, but the same was true for Houston last year.

Just making this thread so we can root for a repeat collapse that nets us a top pick somehow.

I would much rather have the Dolphins first round pick in 2022 than the 49ers. I believe the Dolphins have a legitimate chance of making the playoffs but I will be extremely surprised if the 49er’s are one of the best teams in the NFC this year. The 49er’s making it back to the SB won’t surprise me at all.

In the 30 minutes since you posted the 7-7 score, the 49er’s have scored an addition 20 points and now lead the Lions 30-10.

Back
Top Bottom