7. Kyler McMichael / N. Carolina / 6’0”, 205

8. Martin Emerson / Mississippi St. / 6'1", 201

9. Cordale Flott / LSU / 6'1", 175

10. Mykael Wright / Oregon / 5'11", 173

11. Ja'Quan McMillian / E. Carolina / 5'9", 180

12. Isaac Taylor-Stuart / USC / 6’1”, 201

13. Jalyn Armour-Davis / Alabama / 6’0”, 197

Last edited:
Tell you what, Derek Stingley’s effort against UCLA was flat out embarrassing. That’s just awful. He might as well quit now and start “preparing for the draft”.

There’s absolutely no way I could suit up and take the field only to put forth effort like that for everyone to see. It’s just embarrassing. Either quit now or sit on the bench. LSU has a DB capable of replacing him and playing better football somewhere on their roster.

Getting obliterated by the Slim Reaper 2 years in a row is one thing, but a performance like that one Saturday is unacceptable. Everytime he takes the field now it just raises more questions.

If you’re mentally checked out already and all you’re worried about is the draft, there’s no room for you on my football team. Keep putting film like that out for everyone to see and you ain’t gonna have to worry about the draft. Just pathetic.

Good call on my boy from ECU, if not for his size i would really see him moving up the draft boards. He has added about 20 pounds of muscle since recruitment, just sucks he cant add a few extra inches.

The battle against Desmond Ridder is going to be a spotlight game for him

Is Jalyn Armour Davis unworthy of being listed? Big time recruit coming out

I don’t list him because I have no interest in him. He’s always injured. He’s injured now. Didn’t even last a quarter against Cincinnati. Whiffed on a horrible tackle attempt and left the game.

When I say always - I mean always.

When I say injured - I mean injured.

Been that way since he stepped on campus 4 years ago.

Guess he needs some more... Armour?
I don’t list him because I have no interest in him. He’s always injured. He’s injured now. Didn’t even last a quarter against Cincinnati. Whiffed on a horrible tackle attempt and left the game.

When I say always - I mean always.

When I say injured - I mean injured.

Been that way since he stepped on campus 4 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom