2022 Draft scheme fits for the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2022 Draft scheme fits for the Dolphins

This is my 3 round Mock Draft. I could have gone LBer in rd 2. I’m not even a big ten fan. I just feel like these guys work in our new offense.

Attachments

• 70C6AF29-B77B-4767-8464-62CAE0827BE4.png
    70C6AF29-B77B-4767-8464-62CAE0827BE4.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 48
Walker would be an excellent fit for right tackle.

Leo Chenal is a very interesting player for our defense on day 2, assuming Dean doesn’t make it to 29. Perfect fit for the middle of the defense.

Ideally, I’d love to have Dean at 29 and Metchie at 50, but I’d be just as happy with someone like David Bell at 29 and Chenal at 50.
agree here as well

His time was updated to 4.39. Still quite fast.

Garrett Wilson was clocked at 4.38.

I'd venture to guess both helped their draft stock with these "official" times.
I sure hope so because I relly want Burks to fall to us. I really think he will fill a Debo Samual role for somebody. I really want him to be a Dolphin.

Best scheme fit…

at #29 LB Lloyd, WR Burks, Nose Davis, Center Linderbaum, WR Williams, OT Penning

at #50 TE McBride, RB Spiller, OT Raimann, WR Metchie
Center Linderbaum is a huge favorite this draft among DOLFANS. I think Burks is getting popular among us too because he has some similarities to Deebo and McDaniel's scheme did so much for him in SF.

He seems to be strong tackler. Great on blitz. Able to take on and shed o lineman. Has good football instincts.

Back
Top Bottom