2022 Draft scheme fits for the Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2022 Draft scheme fits for the Dolphins

The last good LB we got out of Wisconsin was pretty damn good, some guy named Offerdahl.

I think he can, but I actually think I see him playing OG and being really good there. Similar to Hunt.
We have plenty of capital tied up guards, in Hunt and Eichenberg and we seem to draft tackles that aren't really tackles (Gackles). If we are taking a tackle in the first round, let us get one that should be a tackle (Penning perhaps, or later Faalele).

I don't know, it just always seems we are trying to fit square pegs into round holes and we keep getting burned.

Wisconsin LB Leo Chenal is a feisty, fast, attacking style football player. He will remind you of Van Gink is a lot of ways. Dude definitely a baller and he'd be a great player in our defense. Doesn't miss tackles, can rush the passer and stuff the run. Everything you like about Van Gink you'll like about Chenal. The things you don't like you may feel the same. Very similar players.

I took him with my first pick after trading our first rounder. I love this simulator. It’s only 3 rounds. I picked up an extra 4th and fifth rounder too. I wish I could finish it. Lol

Attachments

• A1E05CE5-A639-4291-8108-ECE56495EAF8.png
    A1E05CE5-A639-4291-8108-ECE56495EAF8.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 19
Might be one of the only tackles with worse feet and athleticism than Eichenberg. No thanks, hard pass .
Doesn't Faleele come from a college that ran a scheme that would be beneficial or similar to a McDaniel scheme?

Again, not a draft guru.

But that beast started becoming a rising player for me when I read about that.

Even if the dude falls. It'll take long to get around or over him then it took defenders to get around Davis or Jackson who stayed up and attempted to block lol

Doesn't Faleele come from a college that ran a scheme that would be beneficial or similar to a McDaniel scheme?

Again, not a draft guru.

But that beast started becoming a rising player for me when I read about that.

Even if the dude falls. It'll take long to get around or over him then it took defenders to get around Davis or Jackson who stayed up and attempted to block lol

I’m not a draft guru but I’ve pick up some things by watching film. What I saw from Faleele was slow clumsy feet and problems with speed rushers. it’s the same thing I saw on Eich’s film and concerned me a lot. All I kept hearing was the hype that he didn’t give up a sack in three years from people on here. So I re-watched the tape to see if I was wrong, but kept seeing poor footwork and clumsy, low level athleticism (I’m not even going to get into his hand placement, punch, and reaching issues). It’s the same thing with Faleele, hype train is driven by his sheer size, however his tape, especially the senior bowl suggest day 3 pick at best.

I’m not a draft guru but I’ve pick up some things by watching film. What I saw from Faleele was slow clumsy feet and problems with speed rushers. it’s the same thing I saw on Eich’s film and concerned me a lot. All I kept hearing was the hype that he didn’t give up a sack in three years from people on here. So I re-watched the tape to see if I was wrong, but kept seeing poor footwork and clumsy, low level athleticism (I’m not even going to get into his hand placement, punch, and reaching issues). It’s the same thing with Faleele, hype train is driven by his sheer size, however his tape, especially the senior bowl suggest day 3 pick at best.

Thanks for the reply. Good info

I took him with my first pick after trading our first rounder. I love this simulator. It’s only 3 rounds. I picked up an extra 4th and fifth rounder too. I wish I could finish it. Lol
Underneath the teams list on the front page you can select your number of rounds 1-7.

I can't believe so many are focused on defense here. Our defense is fine. We need to start scoring 28 PPG, worry about that first.

Running backs are running the 40 soon in the combine! Breece Hall just hit 40" in the vert!!!
Our defence is just adequate. It is not fine. We desperately need a bullish MLB, Chenel would be great at 50, but the MLB class isn't that great, so I think it's wishful thinking to have him at 50.
We also need another DE, plus another CB, both just in case.

I love that Zappe has created a QB controversy in New England. I knew I liked that kid!

Back
Top Bottom