3. Christian Harris / Alabama / 6'0", 226

4. Brandon Smith / Penn St. / 6'3", 250

5. Brian Asamoah / Oklahoma / 6'0”, 226

Rush (Edge):

1. David Ojabo / Michigan / 6’4”, 250

2. Drake Jackson / USC / 6'3", 254

3. Nik Bonitto / Oklahoma / 6'3", 248

Last edited:
This Payton Wilson kid is an underrated throwback type that bleeds acetylene. Separated his shoulder early in the game against Georgia Tech last year. Kept playing. Just before halftime he delivered another hit and separated his other shoulder. Never informed the trainer and just twisted it back up in there. Finished the game with 11 tackles, 2.5 TFL's, and a sack.

Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah won ACC Defensive Player of the Year - despite Payton Wilson having 46 more tackles, more TFL's, more sacks, more QB hurries, and more interceptions.

I don't know how his medical checks in Indianapolis will go with those shoulders, but I suspect he'll test for an enlarged heart. Great player to focus on if you like to see old school linebacker play.

Poor UT can do anything right these days. Losing Henry and he goes to Bama haha

Poor UT can do anything right these days. Losing Henry and he goes to Bama haha

Figured @Pachyderm_Wave was pretty psyched to hear this news when it broke.

I was sure hoping Henry would end up at tOSU. I know he was supposed to visit the campus.
Word was he had been undecided due to the SEC’s in-conference transfer rule. I guess he feels confident it will get repealed soon.

To'o To'o is a kid I saw play in HS many times, as he is a NorCal kid that grew up in Sacramento and attended Burbank High before transferring to De La Salle-Concord. He’s an absolute beast. He’s one of the best LB’ers the Spartans ever had and they’ve had a lot of them over the years.

Saban is going to love this kid. But likely will only have him for one year.

Need to see a lot more to rank him as an NFL prospect. Only started about the past 5 games. However, he's certainly in the mold of Andrew Van Ginkel and Vince Biegel if he's able to come along.
Thanks. I saw an article from The Athletic naming 35 college players, who could break out. He apparently has a lot of talent, one of which is coverage ability.

David Ojabo has frightening potential. Will have to see if he declares.

Christian Harris would fit the Cover-0 scheme if we keep it. Dude is a missile, and looks like he has great range in coverage.

Back
Top Bottom