2022 NFL head coach rankings. McDaniel at 21 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2022 NFL head coach rankings. McDaniel at 21

Every logical fan: "I'm not sure how they can rate head coaches before they have actually coached their first game"

Finheaven: "Hold my beer"

I agree we have no idea what type of HC he can be, but I think 21 is perfectly placed for someone that needs to prove himself, but has still proven to be an innovative Offensive coach.

The reason they put him at 21 and the best new HC is because of what he has done before becoming a HC, but also with what has been added to the team to compliment what we all know he can do.

People can say well he was good setting up a running game, and has one good year as OC, but he has yet to prove he can make successful Offensive calls, agreed we don't, but there is a chance he can, and if he can't, McDaniel does not have an ego, Frank Smith can help him through it, or even take over until either McDaniel is ready, or McDaniel decides to just leave it with Smith for now...Either way, McDaniel's innovative ways will be all over that offense.

Defense will need to be handled by the DC, and McDaniel will need to have faith in him, like Flores had in those OC that did little to help the team.

21 is not even middle of the road, but behind the middle, where you need to prove what your reputation is expected of you to be is true, and I think that is about right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom