3. Ikem Ekwonu / NC State / 6'4", 310
{Experience at Guard & Tackle}

4. Trevor Penning / N. Iowa / 6’7”, 330

5. Tyler Smith** / Tulsa / 6’5”, 324

6. Nicholas Petit-Frere / Ohio St. / 6'5", 316

7. Sean Rhyan / UCLA / 6’5”, 321

8. Rasheed Walker / Penn St. / 6'6", 313

9. Spencer Burford / UTSA / 6'4", 293
(Experience at every position on OL except Center)

10. Luke Goedeke / C. Michigan / 6’5”, 312

Guard:

1. Kenyon Green / Texas A&M / 6'4", 323 (Getting experience at RT in 2021)

Center:

1. Tyler Linderbaum / Iowa / 6'2", 296

2. Dohnovan West / Arizona St. / 6’3”, 296
(Experience at Guard)

Last edited:
When Saban was at Michigan St., he had a 6'7", 350 pound kid up there playing LT for him by the name of Flozell Adams. He played RT his first 2 years then switched over to LT his 3rd year - just like Evan Neal. He went on to be a 5 time Pro Bowler with the Cowboys.

Evan Neal reminds me a lot of "The Hotel", except an even more athletic version of him. Neal's athleticism is stupefying at that size. Monster.

There are some really big time guys at the top of these 3 lists.

Neal, Green and Linderbaum are legit.

When Saban was at Michigan St., he had a 6'7", 350 pound kid up there playing LT for him by the name of Flozell Adams. He played RT his first 2 years then switched over to LT his 3rd year - just like Evan Neal. He went on to be a 5 time Pro Bowler with the Cowboys.

Evan Neal reminds me a lot of "The Hotel", except an even more athletic version of him. Neal's athleticism is stupefying.

Linderbaum is fantastic. Great athlete. Former wrestler - like his old teammate Tristan Wirfs - and plays nasty. Excels in pass protection.
I have hopes of him being on the board in the area Miami should be picking in R1 next year.He cold be the final piece to a young OL that plays together for a long time.

We might need SF to stumble a little bit.

hope they bring in some top players for our left side of the O line. I know....only one pre season game....but what i saw was terrible play out of that left side. And our center spent too much time on the ground. So any of these top rated o line players would be welcome next year.

Evan Neal reminds me a lot of "The Hotel", except an even more athletic version of him. Neal's athleticism is stupefying at that size. Monster.

I think both Alabama and Ohio State could make the playoffs this year without throwing a forward pass. I’m only half kidding. I do enjoy watching Neal.

I like Matthew Bedford, Id give him first round grade for now.
Evan Neal is a safe pick, he is okay, he'll need to run under 5.29 40 to get a first round grade from me.

I like Matthew Bedford, Id give him first round grade for now.
Evan Neal is a safe pick, he is okay, he'll need to run under 5.29 40 to get a first round grade from me.
Neal is OK? The guy was a beast yesterday. He absolutely dominated. Many times he was 10-15 yards down the field blocking after he already dismissed his primary target. He's a top 5 pick. Right now I would project him going to Jacksonville.

Neal is OK? The guy was a beast yesterday. He absolutely dominated. Many times he was 10-15 yards down the field blocking after he already dismissed his primary target. He's a top 5 pick. Right now I would project him going to Jacksonville.

Neal is very heavy, needs to show athleticism at that weight. The rest of the guys on the list I would not even look at. Maybe Zion Nelson in third round. Right now before the combine Id rank that Bedford 1st rd, Neal 2nd, Nelson 3rd.

Swear to god we need Evan Neal on this team next season. This O-line needs to be dominant by the time we're gonna look at blowing our multiple first-rounders on talent in 2023.

Back
Top Bottom