2022 Oline draft - targets | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
I agree only caveat if the Iowa Center falls draft him. Also I would invest in a high end WR FA. Guess combo FA/Draft WR/ OL. I actually wouldn’t mind going into season with the same RB & TE rooms.
Fix the OL and WRs change games
If they got Devante Adams I would still want a wide receiver drafted in the third round.

I say our FO should target players like these for the Oline in 2022 draft:

LT - Evan Neal, Alabama​

RT - Abraham Lucas, Washington State​

RG - Lecitus Smith, Virginia Tech​

LG - Ikem Ekwonu, NC State​

C- Ricky Stromberg, Arkansas​

Who you got?
Of the guys on this list, Lucas would be the guy for me. Two guys I would love us to draft that are not on your list are Kinnard from Kentucky and Faalele from Minnesota.

Just give me Iowas entire offensive line and we are good those boys big and corn fed

Real easy to say go buy a pair of tackles in free agency. But good ones don’t come around often and they cost a lot.

I’d take a swing at Cam Robinson. He is decent and I think he could be had for around 4/50-60. Morgan Moses at right tackle might be an option.

I think we could draft a starting right tackle in the second. I would go WR in the first and hope for RB or MLB in the third.

It would be interesting to see how our OLine graded out in the final 9 games...I saw some decent improvement and am not saying we don't need to upgrade in free agency but I would prefer not using an early pick this upcoming draft on the OLine...need receiver, LBer, and RB for sure in the first 3-4 rounds. Maybe a good C prospect in the 4th/5th.

Back
Top Bottom