2022 Oline draft - targets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums
We are going to get gouged on contracts for both tackles, but we really have no choice if we want to be competitive. Hopefully we get get one of either Armstead or Trent Brown, and then grab someone like Fisher, Robinson, or Moses to man the other spot. I don't think we are going to be able to swing 2 premium tackles though.
I agree. That would work.

Maybe Eichenberg or Deiter are salvageable with better coaching. Who knows.

Would prefer wide receiver early and running back in the 2nd. But, BPA is almost always the way to go.

I agree. That would work.

Maybe Eichenberg or Deiter are salvageable with better coaching. Who knows.

Would prefer wide receiver early and running back in the 2nd. But, BPA is almost always the way to go.
Eich was highly thought of coming out, and he got worse as the year went on imo. Dieter looked like a serviceable starter, but nothing special. With better coaching, I think both could be ok.

I say sign two Ts in free agency, assume one will get hurt, and draft a solid developmental player in the middle rounds. Center upgrade wouldn’t hurt either but I think I’m being too geeedy at that point in the draft

RB in the 2nd is not going to happen. There are like 6-7 really good prospects to draft.

I’m done with oline draft picks. Sign proven vets, maybe a development guy in the 4th/5th but other than that I’m stacking the line with proven free agent vets,using first and second on wideout,rb or linebacker

No more OL in the draft. They cant pick the right ones.
Get at least 2 OL starters in FA.
Use the draft for weapons- WR, RB, maybe a CB.
The goal is get us a real Oline. If we do that via FA and draft, fantastic! In the end, we all agree we need a real Oline.

I’m done with oline draft picks. Sign proven vets, maybe a development guy in the 4th/5th but other than that I’m stacking the line with proven free agent vets,using first and second on wideout,rb or linebacker
I’m open to any approach that gets us a real Oline.

I’d love a real oline coach to evaluate our players and not waste more high draft picks until another set of eyes say they suck. I would think a few of our current olineman would play fine on another team that is well coached.

Add a couple through fa and get a top coach
Good points. Who you got in mind for IOline coach?

Did anyone watch Isaiah Prince start for the Bengals yesterday? He wasn't good enough to make our team, but he's good enough to start for a playoff winning team.

Maybe our players are talented enough and just need a better coaching, from OL coach to OC and scheme.

Did anyone watch Isaiah Prince start for the Bengals yesterday? He wasn't good enough to make our team, but he's good enough to start for a playoff winning team.

Maybe our players are talented enough and just need a better coaching, from OL coach to OC and scheme.
Yes he is starting for Cinci but Crosby was kinda tearing him apart all day. He even got costly chips from TEs and RBs often and still couldn’t really hold Crosby back from disrupting plays. I don’t know what the stats looked like but he certainly seemed like the weak spot for them.

Back
Top Bottom