2022 Preseason Coaches Poll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2022 Preseason Coaches Poll

I live in middle TN, and though I miss Miami, I’ve found many here can actually do long division! I also remember when Bamas first game under Saban was a loss to a Louisiana directional school…. And for a decade prior they we’re inconsequential. It happens to all. Mr Pachyderm’s insouciance is typical of fans whose programs are on top. There is no such thing as a gracious winner in college football, other than maybe at Vandy. I’m not a Tennessee Vols fan, but I believe the Vols will give Alabama everything they can handle till the 4th quarter when the Tide wear them down.

Are you talking about Fifteenessee?

Their name has officially been changed during the past 15 consecutive losses to Alabama. The Ten part just wasn’t capturing the essence of the…….well……… rivalry.

You haven’t been around much college football have you?

Are you talking about Fifteenessee?

Their name has officially been changed during the past 15 consecutive losses to Alabama. The Ten part just wasn’t capturing the essence of the…….well……… rivalry.

You haven’t been around much college football have you?
Way more than you. I watch all conferences. Your arrogance is really off putting, and yiu insult little a spoiled kid. Can you not converse without being an azzhole?

Way more than you. I watch all conferences. Your arrogance is really off putting, and yiu insult little a spoiled kid. Can you not converse without being an azzhole?

You must be new here too, along with being new to college football.

I’m not being an azzhole. I am an azzhole.

Don’t worry about my personality flaws. You just stuck to football slick.

Hang around and I’ll teach you a thing or three about it. You’ll end up liking me a LOT after a while.

#ROLLETH
#NickSabanALLSTARS
#🤣

I miss Tennessee being good at football. I absolutely love Knoxville.

You must be new here too, along with being new to college football.

I’m not being an azzhole. I am an azzhole.

Don’t worry about my personality flaws. You just stuck to football slick.

Hang around and I’ll teach you a thing or three about it. You’ll end up liking me a LOT after a while.

#ROLLETH
#NickSabanALLSTARS
#🤣

You talk a lot of crap for someone whose team is named after the stuff that fills up a maxi pad.

You talk a lot of crap for someone whose team is named after the stuff that fills up a maxi pad.

Needs to be changed to the Alabama Country Boy Ass Whippings.

Settle down there Cujo. You don't want this smoke.

#NickSabanALLSTARS
#Countryboyasswhippings
#ROLLETH

Guys ya'll know I'm just talking trash and don't mean anything by it. The ones that have been here a while do anyway.

I'm just a little pumped up for the season that's all. This ain't nothing compared to those SEC boards. Lord have mercy.

I love everybody. Even Baker Mayfield.

Wish everybody good luck and enjoy the college football season while we can. Not sure how much longer we'll get to.

Pachyderm out. Tide rollin' in.

Just tag me in when you need me Ted,and we will go all Road Warriors on everyone....Roll Tide....So ready for the season!!

Needs to be changed to the Alabama Country Boy Ass Whippings.

Settle down there Cujo. You don't want this smoke.

#NickSabanALLSTARS
#Countryboyasswhippings
#ROLLETH

I would literally kill myself if I was born in a place like Alabama where my sister is destined to be my wife. I still don't know what an Alabama ass whooping is because your inbred population can only mumble and not speak...I've had a tough time getting it explained for that reason.

Your team is literally named after p***y blood because it's what you all are.

I would literally kill myself if I was born in a place like Alabama where my sister is destined to be my wife. I still don't know what an Alabama ass whooping is because your inbred population can only mumble and not speak...I've had a tough time getting it explained for that reason.

Your team is literally named after p***y blood because it's what you all are.

You should probably consider killing your self anyway. You don’t have much to look forward to.

I know who you can ask that can tell you what a country boy ass whipping is. Ask them little boys down there that were making those rap videos about playing Alabama. They can tell you what one is.

Little ass boys 🤣

#ROLLETH

That NC State and Pitt...both having lost to the U last season...are ranked ahead of UM is typical ESPN/Coaches Poll bias. UM is significantly improved, both with personel, and certainly coaching.

😂

That NC State and Pitt...both having lost to the U last season...are ranked ahead of UM is typical ESPN/Coaches Poll bias. UM is significantly improved, both with personel, and certainly coaching. Pitt lost their 2 best players on offense. Slovis was just OK in a weak Pac 12. NCSt has a nce program, is well coached. Wake, IMO will be better than Clemson, unless Dabo pulls DJ for Klubnik. Canes lose to TAMU, Clemson in a close one, and Virginia in a big upset. As solid as Pitts defense usually is, they are no match offensively for UM. Interestingly though, #17 is, IMO a fair ranking. As usual, ND is ranked high. Why? New coach with no head coaching experience. I cannot see them finishing better than 9-3. I'd love to play them in a bowl game. I fondly remember 2017.

r/whoosh

Back
Top Bottom