2022 Running Backs (Underclassman) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2022 Running Backs (Underclassman)

He's nowhere near the talent Cam Akers was coming out of FSU, but given this regimes affinity for bargain bin RBs Jashaun Corbin would be a hell of a bargain in the 6th-7th round if he comes out.

He's nowhere near the talent Cam Akers was coming out of FSU, but given this regimes affinity for bargain bin RBs Jashaun Corbin would be a hell of a bargain in the 6th-7th round if he comes out.

Got some ball security issues he needs to clean up, but he needs to go ahead and enter the draft. I think he’s an early day 3 pick at worst in this class.

What is your take on Bijan Robinson (#5) out of Texas?

He doesn't have much tape to speak of, but I watched two Texas games (you never know what to expect) and he looks like the authentic article....

What is your take on Bijan Robinson (#5) out of Texas?

He doesn't have much tape to speak of, but I watched two Texas games (you never know what to expect) and he looks like the authentic article....

Best RB in the country. Legitimate 1st Round RB prospect - top 15 pick in 2023. But he's only a true sophomore. Not eligible for 2022 Draft.

The two best backs in the country aren't draft eligible yet - Bijan Robinson and Tank Bigsby.

Robinson is the highest graded sophomore RB in almost 5 years. (Saquon Barkley in 2017)

Damn, Zamir White looks legit. Shifty, aggressive, speed, I like it. Where's he mocked so far? I could see him as our second pick.

Damn, Zamir White looks legit. Shifty, aggressive, speed, I like it. Where's he mocked so far? I could see him as our second pick.
He's a massive talent but 2 ACLs in 2 years is a concern that might push him down the order.

I don’t agree with you on most draft prospects, but Tyler looks legit .

Back
Top Bottom