2022 Wide Receivers (Seniors) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2022 Wide Receivers (Seniors)

Also, Jahan Dotson looks really smooth. I keep seeing him mocked around our pick and wouldn't mind that one bit.

The more WRs I look into, it just makes me want to cut or trade everyone but Waddle and start over. Hell, if we can get a pick for DVP, maybe another comp pick somewhere, I'd draft 3 wrs this year.

Don’t sleep on Bowden in this offense.

So now it would seem to me we have to start looking into WR’s blocking ability with the hire of McDaniel. Maybe cross off Olave and Williams?

I noticed a lot of 50-50 throws to him, but is that all he really is? I agree that his routes look very polished, and his hands look great. What surprised me was his YAC ability on the slants and intermediate routes. If we move on from DVP, I can see this guy taking on a similar role for us.

Yeah I just don’t think he has the speed or athleticism to separate. But if you throw it to him, he’s going to catch it.

And son a DB after he does.

Also, Jahan Dotson looks really smooth. I keep seeing him mocked around our pick and wouldn't mind that one bit.

The more WRs I look into, it just makes me want to cut or trade everyone but Waddle and start over. Hell, if we can get a pick for DVP, maybe another comp pick somewhere, I'd draft 3 wrs this year.

Outside of Waddle, all Miami’s receivers are trash. Including Gesucki.

man, there are a lot of WRs I like this year...the two small school kids, the NC State kid and the Boise kid who has a ton of ridiculous catches. we need a slew of fresh options in the WR room and this seems like a great draft to restock.

man, there are a lot of WRs I like this year...the two small school kids, the NC State kid and the Boise kid who has a ton of ridiculous catches. we need a slew of fresh options in the WR room and this seems like a great draft to restock.

Last edited:
Just wanted to mention this about Braylon Sanders in case it's been forgotten - when I first created this Senior WR thread in early May 2021, Braylon Sanders was my #2 Senior WR coming out of spring behind Chris Olave heading into their Senior seasons.

Sanders didn't have quite the Senior season that I was expecting him to - got hurt and missed a couple of games - and by the time the draft rolled around it just wasn't enough to keep him in that spot. But don't think for one second that this kid can't play at a high level. Nobody should be surprised to see him make the Dolphins roster and contribute. He's better than the veteran WR Sherfield they signed because of "familiarity" with the system. Certainly better than Lynn Bowden.

People forget that Braylon Sanders was part of the "NWO" (Nasty Wide Outs) group at Ole Miss that consisted of D.K. Metcalf, A.J. Brown, DaMarkus Lodge, and Elijah Moore.

I couldn't believe Braylon Sanders went undrafted. While receivers like Dareke Young were being selected on Day 3. How?

I just don't get the NFL.

Either way I believe Miami snuck one in with Braylon Sanders.

Just wanted to mention this about Braylon Sanders in case it's been forgotten - when I first created this Senior WR thread in early May 2021, Braylon Sanders was my #2 Senior WR coming out of spring behind Chris Olave heading into their Senior seasons.

Sanders didn't have quite the Senior season that I was expecting him to - got hurt and missed a couple of games - and by the time the draft rolled around it just wasn't enough to keep him in that spot. But don't think for one second that this kid can't play at a high level. Nobody should be surprised to see him make the Dolphins roster and contribute. He's better than the veteran WR Sherfield they signed because of "familiarity" with the system. Certainly better than Lynn Bowden.

People forget that Braylon Sanders was part of the "NWO" (Nasty Wide Outs) group at Ole Miss that consisted of D.K. Metcalf, A.J. Brown, DaMarkus Lodge, and Elijah Moore.

I couldn't believe Braylon Sanders went undrafted. While receivers like Dareke Young were being selected on Day 3. How?

I just don't get the NFL.

Either way I believe Miami snuck one in with Braylon Sanders.
Braylon Sanders is catching absolutely everything with ease at Miami Dolphins training camp. As an undrafted free agent, he's looking more and more like 1st or 2nd round talent. I know it's just training camp and not to get too excited, but he looks really really good. You are correct - he looks like a complete and absolute steal.
BTW - the 4th round pick, Erik Ezukanma from Texas Tech also looks terrific too.

Back
Top Bottom