3. Tuli Tuipulotu / USC / 6’3”, 266

4. B.J. Ojulari / LSU / 6’2”, 248

5. Colby Wooden / Auburn / 6’4”, 273

6. Felix Anudike-Uzomah / Kansas St. / 6’3”, 255

7. Lonnie Phelps / Kansas / 6’2”, 244

8. Ikenna Enechukwu / Rice / 6’4”, 264

9. Jose Ramirez / E. Michigan / 6’2”, 242

Last edited:
Anudike-Uzomah looks amazing on the plays where he puts it together. If he continues to add strength and polish, he has a bright future. Made a ton of plays, love his effort and activity. He doesn't accept double-teams - continues pushing the pocket or worms for an angle.

My biggest knock, is sometimes he tries to do **** that is just stupid. Spinning back late inside when a Guard is waiting, getting tangled up and losing sight of the ball. I think it's mostly about him trying to do too much, and is somewhat connected to his high-effort style, but if he can cut that out of his game, Top 40, maybe even Top 20, is plausible.

Anudike-Uzomah looks amazing on the plays where he puts it together. If he continues to add strength and polish, he has a bright future. Made a ton of plays, love his effort and activity. He doesn't accept double-teams - continues pushing the pocket or worms for an angle.

My biggest knock, is sometimes he tries to do **** that is just stupid. Spinning back late inside when a Guard is waiting, getting tangled up and losing sight of the ball. I think it's mostly about him trying to do too much, and is somewhat connected to his high-effort style, but if he can cut that out of his game, Top 40, maybe even Top 20, is plausible.

Yeah he’s got a little bit of that Charles Harris cluelessness to him with the spin move sometimes. And like Charles Harris, I think it’s a result of trying to do much in order to compensate for athletic shortcomings.

However, he knows what to do when he gets there and has a knack for forcing fumbles. Led the country with 6 forced fumbles last year.

He forces so many fumbles that it actually hurt his sack production. Kid had 6 sacks against TCU last year, but only ended up being credited with 4 because he caused 2 fumbles that resulted in a net gain of positive yardage.

Baffling to watch.

Yeah he’s got a little bit of that Charles Harris cluelessness to him with the spin move sometimes. And like Charles Harris, I think it’s a result of trying to do much in order to compensate for athletic shortcomings.

However, he knows what to do when he gets there and has a knack for forcing fumbles. Led the country with 6 forced fumbles last year.

He forces so many fumbles that it actually hurt his sack production. Kid had 6 sacks against TCU last year, but only ended up being credited with 4 because he caused 2 fumbles that resulted in a net gain of positive yardage.

Baffling to watch.

That could be it. He loses balance too often. I feel like he's stronger than Harris was. Btw Harris's trajectory is basically what we thought it'd be - a guy that develops into a solid role player at some point. If he was picked around 100, around where I think we both had him, people would be happy with his career arch.

I'm hoping that he's a little more athletic and stronger than Harris, but even if he's not, he probably won't get overdrafted the way Harris was. This side of Daniel Thomas, not a lot of K State players get overdrafted 😅

This man is not wrong. Verse moved up some draft boards tonight, imo.

Ojulari looked terrific against MISS ST last weekend.

Back
Top Bottom