2023 NFL Defensive Unit Grades | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 NFL Defensive Unit Grades

WaddleWaddle

Club Member
Reaction score
Fr_icOaXoAA2wVT

We have so much talent on this defense but I didn't expect us to be ranked first here. I truly believe Fangio is going to feast and I think the addition of David Long will end up being our best FA acquisition. I AM SO PUMPED FOR NEXT SEASON

Fr_icOaXoAA2wVT

We have so much talent on this defense but I didn't expect us to be ranked first here. I truly believe Fangio is going to feast and I think the addition of David Long will end up being our best FA acquisition. I AM SO PUMPED FOR NEXT SEASON
I've seen these on Twitter. Obviously, he doesn't understand what a 3-4 defense is and how all edge are LBs. So, he has two categories that are the same category essentially.

Ranking teams in March for the coming season that doesn’t start for another 5 months is rather ridiculous. I expect the Dolphins to be an improved defense under Fangio but they need to show it on the field and not in the head of someone who has nothing better to do than dream up team rankings before the teams have even finished free agency or the draft.

I fail to see how you can assign numerical values to performances that are as yet, unperformed.

This is in a word, stupid.

Back
Top Bottom