2023 NFL Defensive Unit Grades | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 NFL Defensive Unit Grades

I don't get how you give the Cowboys QB room a 3.6 and ours a 2.5 though.
The quality of backup QB was likely a factor:

Dak was 8-4 and Cooper 4-1.
Tua was 9-4 and Teddy/Skylar 1-3 (and contributed to three losses).
Mike White was 1-4 as a starter.

Last edited:
I hope it plays out that way. With the schedule, and quality of quarterbacks Miami faces, a top 10 defense would really be a major accomplishment.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Wow! Suprised to see they think Lamb and Cook in Dallas is a better receiving core than Hill and Waddle.

I donā€™t know who would choose that core over ours. But okay;
I donā€™t think they disclose, but most consider top 3 as your ā€œWR coreā€ but who knows, they may be using top 4ā€¦ either way, there is a pretty steep drop after our top 2.

Hopefully our DL is so good that Raekwon or Wilkins can take some snaps at Guard.

I donā€™t think they disclose, but most consider top 3 as your ā€œWR coreā€ but who knows, they may be using top 4ā€¦ either way, there is a pretty steep drop after our top 2.

Honestly after Gallop I have no idea who the Cowboys have. They just got Cookā€¦is that top 3 Gallop, Lamb and Cook really better thanā€¦Waddle, Hill and say Wilson/Burrios?

Honestly after Gallop I have no idea who the Cowboys have. They just got Cookā€¦is that top 3 Gallop, Lamb and Cook really better thanā€¦Waddle, Hill and say Wilson/Burrios?
As I stated in the other thread where the guy is having a full sized meltdown, it may just be a law of averagesā€¦ think:

10/10, 10/10, 3/10 vs 9/10, 8/10, 7/10

23 pts vs 24 ptsā€¦ their average is slightly better without ever saying their top2 is as good as our top2

Itā€™s not like their graph shows us as 15th best unit, It has us as like 2nd or 3rd with consideration that our #3 had like fourteen yards last season. Itā€™s not outlandish.

Back
Top Bottom