2023 Offensive Line (Senior) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 Offensive Line (Senior)

Bergeron is a bit of a scary pick to me. i watched the clemson game and he got blown back several times. if you cannot anchor then i'm not interested. and 51 for another Guard seems like a major overpay in this class

Trevor Reid, Louisville LT

Dude is 6’4”, 310 and out here doing backflips. Would love him for the psquad

He tested like a first rounder. He maybe a tweener because he is 6-4 but his arms are long 34.5". Maybe too short for tackle, and arms maybe too long to play guard. Probably a center. Potentially could swing between tackle and center. I'd give him a second round grade on athleticism, right behind the top 4-5 tackles in the draft.

As much as I want Miami to beef up the OL I can't say I like the guys who will be on the board at 51.

I like Wypler much better at 84 than 51, the same for Mauch and Bergeron and Steen. Not to mention that all of them are inside guys in the NFL.

Avila does not look like a zone scheme fit and Zavala has back issues.

Outside of Steen or Mauch in the third, I might just wait until the 6th for Caleb Chandler or Emil Ekiyor. I might just go with Ekiyor because he can play Guard and Center, which works because we need a backup Center.

Will Dawand Jones be there at 51? That’s some beef for ya…maybe too much lol
Probably not but I guess it is possible.

While he does not move the way we think McDaniel wants from his OL(based on his long history in the Shanhan School)he would be an immovable wall protecting Tua's blindside.

He will never move well enough to run block the way this Offense calls for but as a pass protector he would more than make up for that.

I would think hard on taking him if he were to fall to 51.

Back
Top Bottom