2023 Offensive Line (Senior) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 Offensive Line (Senior)

My best value offensive lineman pre combine.

Asim Richards, NC, 6-4, 307, Arm 3418, projected 40 time 5.06. Projected as early as 4th round but probably late day 3. Built to play anywhere on the line, and I think can start day 1 in the NFL.

LT #72

Was watching a few games of RG Tashawn Manning of Kentucky. Formerly Auburn.

Pretty sure the only negative thing I can say about him is that he's not super athletic. Otherwise he seems to have pro written all over him.

Wright will likely be off the board before Miami picks in R2, it would not surprise me if he ends up going in the late 1st.

Darnell Wright had a heck of a combine, he solidified his 1st round spot.

As for the guards, Sidy Sow measured really well, as did Anthony Bradford and John Gaines. I don't see them on the list. Those are my top 3 guard performers.

I was not impressed with centers.

Miami is clearly going to be attacking the OL position in the late round/UDFA market at this point. For reasons only Grier and McDaniel would know, they seem content going into the season counting on Eichenberg and Jackson to play big snaps again.

That means there will be a focus on developmental types to compete with the Geron Christian/Kendall Lamm types of the world.

I'll be looking through these lists to better acquaint myself with those late types Miami loves so much.

Has anyone seen Jake Witt play?

Basketball player turned TE turned OT from Northern Michigan who has up some intriguing measurables

Hey can some of the Bama guys give me a breakdown of Tyler Steen? Iā€™m coming around on this guy.

To me, Steen is a guard in the league, and for us a candidate for LG. Day 3 for me, for any guard.

Find a starting LG and Eichenberg becomes swing tackle with Lamm. Robert Jones stays at swing G

Back
Top Bottom