2023 Runningback (Underclassman) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 Runningback (Underclassman)

Was good to see Hull do well. Think he'll be a useful player in the NFL.

Robinson and Gibbs cemented as 1 and 2.

If I was running your team I’d give you LaPorta/Kincaid at 51, Dorian Williams in RD 3, trade up for Evan Hull in RD 4 - call it a day and go fishing.

Leave the rest of Day 3 to Mayor Grier so he can play GM.

Last edited:
If I was running your team I’d give you LaPorta/Kincaid at 51, Dorian Williams in RD 3, trade up for Evan Hull in RD 4 - call it a day and go fishing.

Leave the rest of Day 3 to Mayor Grier so he can play GM.

As it often happens, you were the first on LaPorta. I'd be really happy with that haul for Miami. That's the range I'm thinking for Hull, too - 90-125ish.

man, i just think Duece is right up there with all these good backs.

There should be a new stats invented for Keaton Mitchell

“Least touched”

This class is unreal

Slimm, do you think Zach Evans has the widest range of outcomes?

I could see a Kamara-like impact, or I could see him struggling to get reps. Hardest RB to place for me. If he's a Day 3 guy, that upside is a good thing. From an earlier pick, I'd want more certainty.

Slimm, do you think Zach Evans has the widest range of outcomes?

I could see a Kamara-like impact, or I could see him struggling to get reps. Hardest RB to place for me. If he's a Day 3 guy, that upside is a good thing. From an earlier pick, I'd want more certainty.

Yes. Because he’s a 5-star talent with a 1-star head and a 1-star heart.

Strange kid that was the top rated RB in the country coming out of high school. Talented enough that Saban and Alabama wanted him - until they got to know him. The more they got to know him, they completely stopped recruiting him.

Few backs can glide with the ease he can all over the field. But he will lose interest and his effort will drop off from one snap to the next.

Weak inside and tough yardage runner. Prefers to run OZ where he can get out in the open field. Which is why he was only a complimentary piece to the best and toughest inside runner in the country in Quinshon Judkins at Ole Miss.

It was worrying that the freshman Judkins was clearly their top choice almost from the start.

I think the Day 3 back at the top of my wishlist is Syracuse’s Sean Tucker. Dude has incredible burst, great game speed and can house it on any touch. Looking forward to see how he tests on Monday at his pro day

It was worrying that the freshman Judkins was clearly their top choice almost from the start.

I don't care for Zach Evans as a player, but Judkins is phenomenol player.
If Lane doesn't run him into the ground for the next two years he's going to be a first round pick.

Back
Top Bottom