2023 SF Pick Watch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2023 SF Pick Watch

j-off-her-doll

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Feel free to combine if something like this already exists, but here's a thread to discuss the 49ers and how they will and eventually are playing in 2022 - with the understanding that Miami has their 1st Round pick.

Losing Mack could be big. Maybe Tretter ends up in SF, but SF will feel the loss, and it's appropriate enough news to start the thread.

Feel free to combine if something like this already exists, but here's a thread to discuss the 49ers and how they will and eventually are playing in 2022 - with the understanding that Miami has their 1st Round pick.

Losing Mack could be big. Maybe Tretter ends up in SF, but SF will feel the loss, and it's appropriate enough news to start the thread.

Yup J, can't wait to see what happens. This would be the year for San Francisco to stink up the joint. With so many talented QB's who potentially make up a good portion of the top 5-10 picks. It could and should bring a hefty bounty of draft capital, if San Francisco, falters and finishes, somewhere in the top 5-10 and Miami decides to trade it.

We need young Trey Lance to sh*t the bed big time.

But with a strong OL and likely a well paid and happy Deebo Samuel he will probably do fine and SF will win 11-12 games.

Expect the pick to be in the mid 20's or worse.

Miami's pick might well be very close to it so the Fins will probably have two picks in the 20's.

Which will give them the leverage to move up or down or just sit tight and take two good football players.*

*This message courtesy of Captain Obvious. ;)

Captain-Obvious.jpg

I think it's a big ask for Trey Lance to immediately be better than Jimmy Garappalo. But, he could improve their deep game from the get-go.

The SF offensive philosophy sets up the deep pass so well, yet that is Garappalo biggest weakness.

Something to watch for.

Lance IMO is a better athlete.

Anyone who thought he would come in right away and light it up fire is nuts.

We need young Trey Lance to sh*t the bed big time.

But with a strong OL and likely a well paid and happy Deebo Samuel he will probably do fine and SF will win 11-12 games.

Expect the pick to be in the mid 20's or worse.

Miami's pick might well be very close to it so the Fins will probably have two picks in the 20's.

Which will give them the leverage to move up or down or just sit tight and take two good football players.*

*This message courtesy of Captain Obvious. ;)

View attachment 109261

or....

or....jpg

I think it's a big ask for Trey Lance to immediately be better than Jimmy Garappalo. But, he could improve their deep game from the get-go.

The SF offensive philosophy sets up the deep pass so well, yet that is Garappalo biggest weakness.

Something to watch for.
his running ability in that offense could be pretty cool in that scheme.

another negative for them is that Deebo has come out and said he doesn't particularly like being used in the run game, now as stupid as that is to say imo as a football player, maybe they do adjust his carry load..His stupidity could be our gain.:)

his running ability in that offense could be pretty cool in that scheme.

another negative for them is that Deebo has come out and said he doesn't particularly like being used in the run game, now as stupid as that is to say imo as a football player, maybe they do adjust his carry load..His stupidity could be our gain.:)
I expect SF to be ultra conservative early on as Lance gets more comfortable in the offense. They have the running game to be successful using that formula.

But I agree with you. He might be among the quarterbacks with the most rushing yards.

Last edited:
I expect SF to be ultra conservative early on as Lance gets more comfortable in the offense. The have the running game to be successful using that formula.

But I agree with you. He might be among the quarterbacks with the most rushing yards.
yup, you can win the lamar jackson way while He gets comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom