247 Sports project Miami has the 2020 #1 pick and selects........... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

247 Sports project Miami has the 2020 #1 pick and selects...........

On the most stacked roster in football...
I'm going to guess you don't watch college football much. This isn't the Alabama team of 2013. You even have actual Alabama fans posting here telling you that Tua and the receivers are carrying their once stacked roster, but you just seem to glance over those posts. Gee, I wonder why...

What a hilarious prediction.

Btw, Tua so far is 70/91 76.9% 1007 yds 12 TDs 0 INTs this year. Just saying...
With a 5 star team. Both WR s are Top 20 1st rounder. I'm all in on Justin Herbert. I dont trust Bama players

With a 5 star team. Both WR s are Top 20 1st rounder. I'm all in on Justin Herbert. I dont trust Bama players
There are more Alabama players on rosters in the NFL right now than any other school. Herbert is also a clone of Tannehill.

This is a weird take.

Duke is miles better than any team Fromm has played up to this point. People who don’t know college football are dismissing Duke as a cream puff. They’re probably the second best team in the ACC behind Clemson.

The QB’s that have played anybody fell flat on their faces like Herbert and Eason.

Yep duke played the first half really well the talent differential just became too much. And South Carolina has a likely first round player in Javon Kinlaw who looked beastly so let's not act like Tua has not played anybody

I'm going to guess you don't watch college football much. This isn't the Alabama team of 2013. You even have actual Alabama fans posting here telling you that Tua and the receivers are carrying their once stacked roster, but you just seem to glance over those posts. Gee, I wonder why...

Hope I'm wrong, just seen too many Matt Leinerts... Tim Tebows, Gina Torettas...Outstanding college QBs that couldn't stand on their own. Guess we'll see...I just dread becoming the new Browns and whiffing on "top qb's" year after year.

Back
Top Bottom