24hr:FinHeaven Mock Draft Pick 1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

24hr:FinHeaven Mock Draft Pick 1

Who will Miami select with the # 2 pick?

• Alex Smith QB Utah

Votes: 40 22.1%
  • Braylon Edwards WR Michigan

Votes: 33 18.2%
  • Mike Williams WR USC

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Ronnie Brown RB Auburn

Votes: 85 47.0%
  • Derrick Johnson LB Texas

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Cedric Benson RB Texas

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Antrel Rolle CB Miam

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Carnell Williams RB Auburn

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Adam Jones CB W Va

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alex Barron OT FSU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cnc66 said:
where is Aaron Rogers? :confused: I might want to vote for him :tongue:

Look at the first post. Was picked by default by the 49ers with the first pick in the draft.

Ronnie Brown, most complete back and a playmaker.

I voted for Alex Smith, not because I don't like the others, but with RBs so deep, I just don't see Saban paying out big bucks for a RB. Braylon Edwards would be my second choice. I'll be happy with whoever gets picked :D

Just a side note, I woke up to 8 inches of heavy wet snow and blizzard conditions and it's April 3rd :shakeno: Times like these I wish I was in South Florida :lol:

Y-TownPhinVet said:
I voted for Alex Smith, not because I don't like the others, but with RBs so deep, I just don't see Saban paying out big bucks for a RB. Braylon Edwards would be my second choice. I'll be happy with whoever gets picked :D

Just a side note, I woke up to 8 inches of heavy wet snow and blizzard conditions and it's April 3rd :shakeno: Times like these I wish I was in South Florida :lol:

Yeah I live in y-town as well, sucks, 6-10 inches today here. Then 55 degress tomorrow and 65 Tuesday. Typical northeast ohio weather.

rickeyrunsover said:
Yeah I live in y-town as well, sucks, 6-10 inches today here. Then 55 degress tomorrow and 65 Tuesday. Typical northeast ohio weather.[/QUOT

Looks like a BEER day, the drive is clear and the beer is cold :D Which part of Y-town you live, I'm on the West Side

I voted for H2 because
1)Our biggest playmaker need is at RB.
2) He has the best combo of speed and strenght.
3)No durability or character issues.
4)McPherson should be avaliable in the 3rd, I like him.

Where is the trade down option?

You should have Merriman and Barnes also on that list. Trading down is the only thing that makes sense...and I believe it will happen. So I'm looking for either Merriman and Barnes and/or Clayton thrown into the mix. I wouldn't be surprised to see two of these three become Dolphin players. With the 2nd round pick from the Surtain trade...I can see either Arrington or Campbell.

rickeyrunsover said:
Ronnie Brown, most complete back and a playmaker.

Wow that is an incredibly creative/amazingly well done sig. Very impressed. How was it made?

B.EDWARD is my pick if Saban decide to keep the pick.

I'm just not in love w/ (#86 Marty) Booker.
I do think Scott's offence is Wr friendly :cooldude:

look at Campbell( 19catch 19.0 ypc),Nate B.(68catch f. 1006yrd),Marcus Robinson (47 catch f. 657 yrd) and there Te Wiggins (71 catch f. 701 yrd) post some pretty go #number last year.
Moss( w/ 49 catch f. 767 yrd )and injury f most of the season.

Do Booker,Chambers,Mcmike,Gilmore compare withthis, maybe they do.
I just like to see one more speed-ter playing with Chambers and the gang

Tomorrow I probably like Brown again . :D

Back
Top Bottom