25,000 tickets left for a play-off game? HA HA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

25,000 tickets left for a play-off game? HA HA

Oh it may be true, I don't know. lol

It has been well documented that the Phin fans are "lazy" if you will. There is still 4 days left till the game starts, and it will probably sell out at some point (just like the Colts game last season) but it does appear as though the MIAMI based fans are a bit apathetic.

Let's just wait and see how it goes, and if it doesn't sell out, well then I just wish I lived their so I could get tickets!!! lol

Maybe it is because we are there every year Jetfan.Nevermind, you wouldn't understand.:rolleyes:

I went to tickemaster yesterday and was amazed that I could purchase 20 tickets in the same row! I had a conversation with my father about this and said maybe the Dolphin fans are a bit spoiled. You guys seem to have been in a Wild card game for many years and it's probably ho-hum. I guess it's still new to us in Baltimore.

Not taking shots, but 25,000 is still a huge number --- if it is indeed true.

Well, as I have said before..........it is NOT in the budget for me. :cry: I have hit my 4 game limit this year. I went to the playoff game last year, so someone else can smoke their VISA this year. To all those making the trip to Miami, have a safe journey. :)

Good point VA, except for one thing. The Jets have sold out every game for 20 yrs, including the 1-15 year with Kotite. . We go no matter what. Maybe the Dolphins should swap home base with say, Cincinnati so the fans here can see how lucky they have been all these years.

Well, I know for a fact that the money is not an issue for most of the fans down there. The SouthEast section of the state is where ALOT of the money lives in Florida. If I lived down there, I would have season tickets and go to all the playoff games. Dare to dream! :D

Originally posted by jetfan13
you guys are such great fans LMAO

Must be saving there money for the AFC Championship Game against the Jets :D

There might be 25,000 seats left, but that means that they have sold 50,000 tickets in 2 days. Most people don't realize that are stadium holds about 10,000 more fans than the average nfl stadium. The other thing is as was already said we have been here every year, and people no what to expect. Last year at the Colts game I saw people selling tickets for 30 bucks, while I payed 70 after sleeping out for seats. It will sell out at game time.

Originally posted by Dajesus
There might be 25,000 seats left, but that means that they have sold 50,000 tickets in 2 days. Most people don't realize that are stadium holds about 10,000 more fans than the average nfl stadium. The other thing is as was already said we have been here every year, and people no what to expect. Last year at the Colts game I saw people selling tickets for 30 bucks, while I payed 70 after sleeping out for seats. It will sell out at game time.

Yeah but don't they have to have the game sold out by 4:00pm tommorow to lift the local blackout ? I'm sure the NFL will extend the deadline. How many season ticket holders bought the playoffs package ?

Well Shawn,believe it or not, the game is a little bit out of driving range for me.NY may sell out,but you have to look at the population of that area as well.NY has a lot more people,than Miami.Could you sell out a stadium twice as large.Doubt it.

Don't have a team to root for so you figured you would stop by, huh player?Sorry about last week.That game must have sucked to watch.Look on the bright side.You scored a touchdown.I mean, really,what was the odds in that.I hope our D can play better this week.I mean, if we gave up 7 points to the Bills,imagine what an XFL team could have done to us.

Back
Top Bottom