10 Days Until Rookies Report For Camp!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 Days Until Rookies Report For Camp!!

Yup and I'll be relying heavily on those guys for my news. I'll be in Greece for most of TC but luckily I'll have WIFI access for most of it.

I'd rather be at TC live but being in Greece and reading camp updates in the middle of the day is a close second.
Won't you be reading them into the night local time? Just out of curiosity (maybe you already posted about it) why Greece? Is your ancestry Greek, or do you find Mediterranean history interesting?

Ya
Won't you be reading them into the night local time? Just out of curiosity (maybe you already posted about it) why Greece? Is your ancestry Greek, or do you find Mediterranean history interesting?

Yup, 100%. Both of my parents are from the west coast of Greece, a big Island called Corfu. I still have a lot of family over there so vacations can be a little easier for me than your standard European trips, which can be expensive and exhausting. I've been to Athens a few times and will go again when my kids are older (5 and 2) so they can appreciate it but I haven't been there since 2004. Little concerned about the canceled flight and lost luggage situations currently happening virtually everywhere but especially in Europe.

If my wife was willing to go to Fort Lauderdale instead for 10 days, I'd be 100% on board. Unfortunately my mother would kill me.

Ya

Yup, 100%. Both of my parents are from the west coast of Greece, a big Island called Corfu. I still have a lot of family over there so vacations can be a little easier for me than your standard European trips, which can be expensive and exhausting. I've been to Athens a few times and will go again when my kids are older (5 and 2) so they can appreciate it but I haven't been there since 2004. Little concerned about the canceled flight and lost luggage situations currently happening virtually everywhere but especially in Europe.

If my wife was willing to go to Fort Lauderdale instead for 10 days, I'd be 100% on board. Unfortunately my mother would kill me.
I've done several weeks on the mainland, but I'd love to go back and do the islands.

Corfu, Crete, Mykonos, Santorini.

I generally have no use for Twitter, but the camp reports and threads are awesome. Next best thing to being there.

I, for one, really appreciate you guys like @Hoot , @Fin-Loco , etc who put in the time and effort keeping us abreast of camp happenings.

Thanks guys.......
Thanks Mach. Looking forward to doing it again with great brethren. @Finfan83nj and @Fin Fan in Cali and many others deserve kudos as well. It's a tough marathon to cover but together we get the news out.

Roger Moore Pleasure GIF by James Bond 007

I've done several weeks on the mainland, but I'd love to go back and do the islands.

Corfu, Crete, Mykonos, Santorini.

Plan it and book it in January. Best month of year for booking travel to Greece.

Can’t go wrong I’m basically any island but costs in Mykonos this summer will make peoples jaws drop. A beer is $30-$50 on average at most high end establishments.

Corfu is great because it’s out there by itself almost on the west coast. Family is actually from a tiny little island off the NW coast of Corfu, called Othoni, which is the western most point of the entire country. Right off the heel of the boot of Italy.

Great access to the whole Adriatic. Hoping to go to Croatia one day, been to Venice and Milan. Rome is definitely on my agenda though.

Plan it and book it in January. Best month of year for booking travel to Greece.

Can’t go wrong I’m basically any island but costs in Mykonos this summer will make peoples jaws drop. A beer is $30-$50 on average at most high end establishments.

Corfu is great because it’s out there by itself almost on the west coast. Family is actually from a tiny little island off the NW coast of Corfu, called Othoni, which is the western most point of the entire country. Right off the heel of the boot of Italy.

Great access to the whole Adriatic. Hoping to go to Croatia one day, been to Venice and Milan. Rome is definitely on my agenda though.
Rome is awesome.

Ya

Bruh! Corfu is AMAZING! Hit a few port visits during Navy days. By far my favorite place in Europe. Mermaid Bar FTW!

I've been trying to cut back on drinking beer for a while. Sounds like a little time in Mykonos might do the trick.

Back
Top Bottom