27.5 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last year the QB led the team in rushing so I would say that the RB room this year is doing better. Fitz led the team with 243 yards for the season and Myles Gaskin has already exceeded that total after 5 games.

I get it, you are not happy with the team but don't let stats or facts get in your way.
What? I’m saying the OC is doing an amazing job w the talent he has. In another thread I started I called out how Gaskin already has more yards than our leading rusher last year. I’m saying our backs are not as good as Drake - and we are running it better. I’m saying Gailey is going an excellent job. I think you’ve missed my point.

What? I’m saying the OC is doing an amazing job w the talent he has. In another thread I started I called out how Gaskin already has more yards than our leading rusher last year. I’m saying our backs are not as good as Drake - and we are running it better. I’m saying Gailey is going an excellent job. I think you’ve missed my point.
Pretty sure he inferred from your post that you were specifically talking about last year. I took it as that way as well until I re-read it and noticed you said under Gase and Philbin.

Is this the offense or Jason Sanders? Might be closer to Jason Sanders 15 ppg and offense 12.5 ppg lol

Drake would be doing what he's doing now though. Fair production with plenty of opportunities. There's a reason Cardinal fans want more Edmonds. But...to your point, Gailey has been more imaginable with the offense than I thought a fossil would be.

...right now what matters moving forward is consistency followed by development.

That means OL keeps ramping up and some of the new pieces like Bowden get more action

(if indeed it's justified based on his practice performance). Might also see some Salvon Ahmed

or maybe some street kids -- anyone but Howard who looks best on the bench chatting it up

with Tua!

Last, obviously Gailey is getting settled in with the available talent and how to best use it.

We're still experimenting (developing) and I would expect that to continue -- probably at

an accelerated rate after Tua time starts and with the additions targeted in the '21 draft.

But we all know the core good news is the emerging OL and the fab job Reggie did evaluating...

OL is his specialty and it certainly paid off bringing him on-board!

Tho of course -- Mister Grier sucks and should be fired by sundown!

BNF

:woot:

Is this the offense or Jason Sanders? Might be closer to Jason Sanders 15 ppg and offense 12.5 ppg lol

The great Tom Brady and the Patriots won three SB because of the leg of one of the best pressure FG kickers in History...Oh and they also cheated whenever possible.

Back
Top Bottom