2nd and 3rd team olines | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd and 3rd team olines

Much as i hope it does not, it is very typical for health to play a role in thinning the OLine roster. It would be great if all are healthy and the team can carry the best 7 or 8 and not lose many of the cuts to other teams.

I haven't heard that he is having problems with high snaps down here, but a good friend who is a Dallas fan told me that that when the Cowboys tried him at center he did have problems snapping the ball. Hope those get corrected quick

And if he can hold that position down that would be a big upgrade and real value considering he was a 7th round pick last year. He has a freakish wingspan which means he has those coveted long arms that they want for tackles in this league.
Good point about wingspan. Anyone know an order of desired traits for a LT?
Quickness, size, wingspan, intelligence, strength - what is most valuable.

But then that kicks Eichenberg out of the lineup when he supposedly playing well. And then we don’t have a center.

We have a lot riding on this Connor at center experiment working out. Bc if it doesn’t…we prob should’ve signed a center

…Or drafted any of Humphrey, Miernez, Tom when we had the chance. Every year we need a center and have been in multiple spots where we can draft one at good value. But we just don’t
Agreed. I don’t like that he’s played his career at G and we signed him to be a G but then Dieter wasn’t good enough so we had to move him. Not a good way to spend your FA $

I haven't heard that he is having problems with high snaps down here, but a good friend who is a Dallas fan told me that that when the Cowboys tried him at center he did have problems snapping the ball. Hope those get corrected quick
Didn’t know Dallas tried that. I suppose putting him at C is one way to ensure he cuts down on the false start penalties !

Back
Top Bottom