2nd and 3rd team olines | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd and 3rd team olines

Im with you... the only thing I wanted to know about yesterday's practice was which linemen were lining up in which positions... but all we've gotten was.... "oooooo, lookit them long passes..."

Ugh

first-team OL was reportedly Coleman - Eichenberg - Williams - Hunt - Jackson

If something happens to Dieter (trade, injury, cut), who would the Dolphins backup center be?

I can't wait until pads come on. I want to see how our OL fares against what I consider a very good DL. I expect there will be a ton of angst ridden posts about our OL during that time.

I've heard some praise for Eich, AJ, Diesch, but I can't recall any others. And of course with out pads it only paints half of the picture.

Anyone at yesterday's practice notice who were our 2nd string oline and note their performances?

Good topic. I’m interested to know how we look with 2nd and 3rd string Oline. 1st team seems to be gelling based on reports yesterday. Anyone see the 2nd and 3rd string guys and their performance yesterday?

I’m also interested to see 2nd and 3rd strings. I’ve been following closely

1s are Armstead-Eich-Williams-Hunt-Jackson

2 deep LT is Coleman. He’s been getting the reps w/ the 1s when armstead is out

There was a report that Coleman and Robert Jones had a good play together, which makes me think it was the 2s w/ Coleman at LT and Jones at LG

McD also said they’re playing w/ house money regarding Williams bc they know they have a good guard but they think they have a good center. They’re trying center to confirm those beliefs but if it doesn’t pan out he’ll kick into LG

I’m also interested to see 2nd and 3rd strings. I’ve been following closely

1s are Armstead-Eich-Williams-Hunt-Jackson

2 deep LT is Coleman. He’s been getting the reps w/ the 1s when armstead is out

There was a report that Coleman and Robert Jones had a good play together, which makes me think it was the 2s w/ Coleman at LT and Jones at LG

McD also said they’re playing w/ house money regarding Williams bc they know they have a good guard but they think they have a good center. They’re trying center to confirm those beliefs but if it doesn’t pan out he’ll kick into LG
But then that kicks Eichenberg out of the lineup when he supposedly playing well. And then we don’t have a center.

We have a lot riding on this Connor at center experiment working out. Bc if it doesn’t…we prob should’ve signed a center

…Or drafted any of Humphrey, Miernez, Tom when we had the chance. Every year we need a center and have been in multiple spots where we can draft one at good value. But we just don’t

But then that kicks Eichenberg out of the lineup when he supposedly playing well. And then we don’t have a center.

We have a lot riding on this Connor at center experiment working out. Bc if it doesn’t…we prob should’ve signed a center

…Or drafted any of Humphrey, Miernez, Tom when we had the chance. Every year we need a center and have been in multiple spots where we can draft one at good value. But we just don’t

Williams is a really good athlete for center I like the idea of him there a lot. It will come down to making line calls if he sticks or not imo.

W/ so much pin and pull and lateral movement in this scheme it’s real important to have a guy like that there. Easier to hide a worse athlete at guard imo. Agreed there’s several I wish we would have pulled the trigger on. If dieter is gonna miss time I’m intrigued if that forces their hand on an experienced center add

Back
Top Bottom