2nd day pick I think will help a lot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd day pick I think will help a lot

Zildjianz

Active Roster
Reaction score
Rolls Royce Freeman, I have watched every game he has played. Dude is a beast and deceivingly fast and elusive for a big guy. I don't think what we have will keep defenders from worrying about our run game. Is a 3 down back all day everyday Murray is not even close to being the answer and a waste of money. I sure hope we don't offer him contract.

I like Freeman and wouldn't be shocked if he's still on the board in the 4th round.

He would be a great pick up in the 4th. He does have a motor for a 235 lb guy.

He would be a great pick up in the 4th. He does have a motor for a 235 lb guy.

He'll help them get high

Ozzy rules!!

He's a good fit for the Dolphins to team with Drake. My favorite back, Barkley will be long gone, for the the Dolphins is Derrius Guice. THere's a chance he won't be on the board in round two and I'm not sure the team wants to invest a 2nd on the position.

He's a good fit for the Dolphins to team with Drake. My favorite back, Barkley will be long gone, for the the Dolphins is Derrius Guice. THere's a chance he won't be on the board in round two and I'm not sure the team wants to invest a 2nd on the position.
He would def be a great complicate to drake. There are a few in the draft that can fill that role. I like Chubb out of Georgia too. Guice will be gone in the 1st I think. I also think Michel goes late 1st early 2nd. The good think is guys like Chubb and Freeman will be there in the 3rd and 4th round. I don't think rb needs to be pushed in the 1st or 2nd. Mayfield or lb in 1st and Hurst/Andrews or gesicki in the 2nd.

Reactions: BSQ
He would def be a great complicate to drake. There are a few in the draft that can fill that role. I like Chubb out of Georgia too. Guice will be gone in the 1st I think. I also think Michel goes late 1st early 2nd. The good think is guys like Chubb and Freeman will be there in the 3rd and 4th round. I don't think rb needs to be pushed in the 1st or 2nd. Mayfield or lb in 1st and Hurst/Andrews or gesicki in the 2nd.

To be honest I think there are serviceable backs throughout the draft. For example I could live with Chris Warren in the 6th or 7th. Love the thought of a 250 pound back that can catch and pass protect too. Warren might not be a bell cow, he would be nice in short yardage and in some passing situations.

To be honest I think there are serviceable backs throughout the draft. For example I could live with Chris Warren in the 6th or 7th. Love the thought of a 250 pound back that can catch and pass protect too. Warren might not be a bell cow, he would be nice in short yardage and in some passing situations.
I'm a wvu alum so if we're throwing a 6th or 7th round out for a rb id love to see Crawford in a fins uni.

Back
Top Bottom