2nd round picks 36, and 50, and the receivers that will be available | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd round picks 36, and 50, and the receivers that will be available

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
We spend so much time talking about three guys in this draft as if they were the only receivers in the draft. If you watch plenty of college football you will know that there are other talented receivers that will more likely get drafted in the 2nd round.
At the top of the list we have the following receivers:

The question boils down to team needs. Miami needs a receiver that will work out of the slot consistently. Jaylen Waddle would be our choice, but he will be gone by the time we get to pick. There are plenty of
options in the 2nd round so I don't know why a lot of you are so fixated on Waddle.

Terrence Marshall Jr. Flanker

Kadarius Toney (love him)

Rashod Bateman (love him)

Rondale Moore

Whether you like it or not we are going to get the receiver we want in the 2nd round, and not in the 1st round. And I know I am missing some pieces in here so feel free to add whoever you want.
Me and @Feverdream are big on Terrence Marshall jr, but he may or may not be there by pick 36. Whichever one is available we should pick any of these in that order.

Mi
We spend so much time talking about three guys in this draft as if they were the only receivers in the draft. If you watch plenty of college football you will know that there are other talented receivers that will more likely get drafted in the 2nd round.
At the top of the list we have the following receivers:

The question boils down to team needs. Miami needs a receiver that will work out of the slot consistently. Jaylen Waddle would be our choice, but he will be gone by the time we get to pick. There are plenty of
options in the 2nd round so I don't know why a lot of you are so fixated on Waddle.

Terrence Marshall Jr. Flanker

Kadarius Toney (love him)

Rashod Bateman (love him)

Rondale Moore

Whether you like it or not we are going to get the receiver we want in the 2nd round, and not in the 1st round. And I know I am missing some pieces in here so feel free to add whoever you want.
Me and @Feverdream are big on Terrence Marshall jr, but he may or may not be there by pick 36. Whichever one is available we should pick any of these in that order.

Miami will get the receiver they want in the 1st at #3 overall, and will get a second receiver in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Some of us have discussed second round receivers, because we weren't fans of drafting one so early, unless one slipped down quite a bit.

Terrace Marshall Jr. would be good if they think they need a flanker.

Personally, St. Brown has been my choice since about three months ago, when USC finally started playing games. Rondale Moore has too much of an injury history for my liking.

Big fan of Marshall as well. He could make it out of round 1. Toney is a potential first rounder.

Agree, lots of talent at wide receiver. Not so sure Miami waits until round 2.

Definitely some good options outside of round 1.

D’Wayne Eskridge as well

We need speed.

I think he’s got a similar problem a lot of little guys have. Separation underneath. I think waddle has that as well.

tyreek hill separates to all fields

There's plenty of us who have talked about WR's that should be there on day two. Btw, Bateman should go in the first round. I believe we should draft two WR's and highly doubt we draft two in the first round so yes, we have looked at a lot of WR's in the 2nd and 3rd round range. Elijah Moore is one of my favorites depending on who we draft early on.

Back
Top Bottom