2nd round steals...and 3rd steal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd round steals...and 3rd steal

Merriweather can play CB... don't you guys remember him playing CB against the best WR in College in Calvin Johnson and he did a very good job at it.

Samson Satele the versatile OL from Hawaii who is projected to be able to play LT or C in the NFL. They say he's an excellent pass blocker but needs some work at run blocking. I wonder why?.... I hear Hawaii doesn't run the ball much for some reason. He may still be around in the third but I seriously doubt it. Pittsburgh's center just up and retired so I expect they take a center in the first or second round and ther aren't that many good prospects.

The Steelers drafted Marvin Philip last year. He played Center @ Cal & was hoping the phins would draft him then.

some sites i saw have players like Tony Ugoh...Rufus Alexander...Lamar Woodley...Dwayne Bowe...Justin Blalock going in the 2nd round...wouldnt that be an absolute steal?? If they were available at oru 2nd round pick...who would u choose??

also...in the 3rd round...if Mason Crosby is still available...do you pick him and trade away Mare...for uhh...maybe an extra 6th??

Blaylock would be a STEAL...Best guard falling to 2nd rd...All the rest of the guys are projected either late 1st or 2nd rounders so they reall are not classified as "Steals".

Back
Top Bottom