2nd round steals...and 3rd steal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd round steals...and 3rd steal

MustangFinFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
some sites i saw have players like Tony Ugoh...Rufus Alexander...Lamar Woodley...Dwayne Bowe...Justin Blalock going in the 2nd round...wouldnt that be an absolute steal?? If they were available at oru 2nd round pick...who would u choose??

also...in the 3rd round...if Mason Crosby is still available...do you pick him and trade away Mare...for uhh...maybe an extra 6th??

Samson Satele the versatile OL from Hawaii who is projected to be able to play LT or C in the NFL. They say he's an excellent pass blocker but needs some work at run blocking. I wonder why?.... I hear Hawaii doesn't run the ball much for some reason. He may still be around in the third but I seriously doubt it. Pittsburgh's center just up and retired so I expect they take a center in the first or second round and ther aren't that many good prospects.

brandon merriweather, if he would have left college early he would have been a top 15 to top 20 pick. If hes still there you have to take in the second round.

i can understand why ud think Merriweather is a good guy to pick overall....but do we really need a safety??? we have a new Jason Allen...a Renaldo Hill who did well, a Yeremiah Bell who did superb...we just dont need a Safety. Now if Jason Allen can possibly move to CB, then im all for Merriweather in the 2nd.

i can understand why ud think Merriweather is a good guy to pick overall....but do we really need a safety??? we have a new Jason Allen...a Renaldo Hill who did well, a Yeremiah Bell who did superb...we just dont need a Safety. Now if Jason Allen can possibly move to CB, then im all for Merriweather in the 2nd.
Merriweather can also play DB

Quentin moses if he is there i think we need to take him he had a bad year. But he is fast and has lots of upside just needs to put a little weight on. If he is athletic enough maybe he can play a little OLB i get to watch him a lot living in Georgia.

Quentin moses if he is there i think we need to take him he had a bad year. But he is fast and has lots of upside just needs to put a little weight on. If he is athletic enough maybe he can play a little OLB i get to watch him a lot living in Georgia.

i keep confusing Quentin Moses for Jarvis Moss. either one would be a good DE choice, do u think?? but which one makes the better OLB

You're absolutely right about player like Woodley, Alexander, or Bowe being steals in the second round. To be honest, I am more anxious for the second round of this draft than the first. I feel like we have a good idea about who will be selected around #9, but #40 is completely unpredictable and I am hoping a great player falls to us.

You're absolutely right about player like Woodley, Alexander, or Bowe being steals in the second round. To be honest, I am more anxious for the second round of this draft than the first. I feel like we have a good idea about who will be selected around #9, but #40 is completely unpredictable and I am hoping a great player falls to us.

Yeah I am feeling the exact same way. I'm praying that an elite player slips to us at nine, but the chances of getting a steal in the second seem much more likely.

Meriweather in the second is like Crowder in the third...the word steal doesn't even begin to describe the value. That would be some draft if our first two picks were Gaines Adams and Brandon Meriweather.

some sites i saw have players like Tony Ugoh...Rufus Alexander...Lamar Woodley...Dwayne Bowe...Justin Blalock going in the 2nd round...wouldnt that be an absolute steal?? If they were available at oru 2nd round pick...who would u choose??

also...in the 3rd round...if Mason Crosby is still available...do you pick him and trade away Mare...for uhh...maybe an extra 6th??

I we tradded down two spots and got Levi Brown and then got Blalock in the second, that could be considered comparable to Webb and Sims. Dont think Blalock will fall to 40 though.

Meriweather in the second is like Crowder in the third...the word steal doesn't even begin to describe the value. That would be some draft if our first two picks were Gaines Adams and Brandon Meriweather.

I like Merriweather. I think he could be just as good as Laron Landry and he is a home boy. Would not mind drafting him in the second at 40 at all.

Back
Top Bottom