2nd round tender for Pierre Thomas | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd round tender for Pierre Thomas

Na, dont need him. I like him, but we have too many other needs to fill. As it stands we have Ronnie, Ricky, Cobbs coming back, Sheets and Hilliard. We are fine at RB.

cut cobbs. cut sheets. resign brown now that hes 1st round tendered for like 4 mil a year rest of his career. rickys last year. how are we solid

cut cobbs. cut sheets. resign brown now that hes 1st round tendered for like 4 mil a year rest of his career. rickys last year. how are we solid

My point is we do not need anyone now especially for a 2nd round draft pick. THere are going to be some real good RB's available in the 4th and 5th rounds this year. If Ronnie is not back, we can always draft the stud Spiller. I'm just not going to give up a high 2nd rounder for Thomas under these circumstances when we have many other needs.

You guys forget the Lex Hilliard played decent last year was better then ricky the few times he got the ball I say we should be lookin to trade cobbs if anything and let ricky leave next year or have him as my 2nd string rb I would not put him as my starter even if ronnie gets injured again he fumbles to much and he gets to excited when they throw the ball his way (ricky) i still havent seen anything on Sheets but i heard he was fast so that would sum it up and if we are lookin to get rid of some of our rb's we should look into probablly gettin thomas jones or larry johnson if we do drop some guys or trade some guys we have an awesome o line for years to come so anybody who can break a couple tackles after they get out of the hole is a keeper Jones or Johnson are deffinatly great after contact so we should look into that

New England has three 2nd round picks...........................Thomas is exactly what they need...........unfortunately.

Boy you people want everybody and anybody that you think we have a chance at grabbing. Yea Thomas had a good year but that's playing behind a Super Bowl MVP with an offensive genius for a coach now until we get that or develop it ill pass on players like Thomas. Now if we happen to lose Mr.Brown (god forbid) and your looking for a Thomas ill gladly take Thomas Jones he's a smash mouth football kind of RB that would love to take it to the Jests twice a year draft Spiller and we set for years to come.

Boy you people want everybody and anybody that you think we have a chance at grabbing.

You may want to go back and read all the posts on this thread this time because other than 1 person everyone does NOT want Thomas...So to generalize like you did saying "you people want everybody and anybody"is just not correct.

My first post in this thread was a quote from the article NOT my opinion...Hence what say you...and the majority of people said NO..trust me go back and look

I'd much rather keep the pick than trade for Thomas. It's essential to build the team the right way and especially with positions that are "at need".

RB isn't one of them yet. Next year the Phins will need to solve their RB situation (with Ricky retiring and uncertainty with Ronnie and his health).

Why give a 2nd rounder for Thomas, when the Saints let Bell go?

Back
Top Bottom