2nd rounders in 1st round | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd rounders in 1st round

phinfan_1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I all for picking for need position and picking the best avaliable talent, but which players would you not mind miami picking up in the first even if they are rated late 1st or early 2nd picks.

2 players I wouldn't mind miami taking at #16

Tye Hill CB
Manny Lawson DE/LB

Although I'd like miami to go OL or DB in the first.

Manny Lawson only if he has a good work out. Jon Scott is rated as a 1st round pick by Scott Wright, yet he doesn't have him going in the first in his mock, so Scott.

Brodie Croyle....If he has a good game in the senior bowl, because of lack of good prospect, and how desperate several teams are at the Qb position. Croyle can move up all the way to the middle of the 1st rd.

Tye hill is a solid 1st rounder after this week, and he will reinforce that at the combine.

None. They have way too good of a pick to be reaching for anyone. Hill is a solid first round talent though and I'm sure will be considered.

SpeedRush99 said:
Tye hill is a solid 1st rounder after this week, and he will reinforce that at the combine.

Tye Hill is not expected to be picked before #16. One reason is because of his size. He's actually closer to 5'8.
But he has opened some eyes at the senior bowl. He could start for the fins right now.

Back
Top Bottom