3 am Badge | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 am Badge

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Ok, I know I am not part of the 3 am crew. But I got bored the other night at work and whipped up a badge for the Crew. I was wondering if it could be added to the badges and supplied to 3 am Crew members? I know it was well received when I posted it in the Lounge the other night.

I like it because it kinda looks like a neon sign you'd see in a donut shop frequented by stoners in the middle of nowhere.

:lol:

Relatedly, I know my good bud Myles was laboring long and hard over this application before he went MIA. I'm confident when he returns he'll no doubt generate a much more clever, impactful and artistic permanent upgrade, but for the time being, since I had some time to kill :idk:

xm2yow-1.jpg
or

2sb79ys-1.jpg

Relatedly, I know my good bud Myles was laboring long and hard over this application before he went MIA. I'm confident when he returns he'll no doubt generate a much more clever, impactful and artistic permanent upgrade, but for the time being, since I had some time to kill :idk:

xm2yow-1.jpg
or

2sb79ys-1.jpg
I SOOO don't get it. I have seen people speculate about this "Myles" guy in the 3 am thread. But what is the big hang up with him?

I SOOO don't get it. I have seen people speculate about this "Myles" guy in the 3 am thread. But what is the big hang up with him?

I believe those two were about Tylerdolphin. I still really like your 3AM badge.

xm2yow-1.jpg
or

2sb79ys-1.jpg

I kinda like the terrorist badge :lol:

Back
Top Bottom