3 back system | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 back system

Bump. Polite would benefit from some decent line play as well.

R. Williams and ?

Curious to see if Clay can be a multi-purpose #4RB/TE

Polite good but sorry can't carry load to take pressure off Daniel but short yardage an blocking money...
Now clay we aren't sure of yet but might be a diamond in the ruff

Clay is going to play TE. They picked him up to be the pass catching TE this offense has needed for a long time. I wouldn't count on him being handed the ball to much.

Clay lined up in the backfield in college, and I wouldnt be surprised to see him get a handoff or two per game. He certainly wont be part of the 1-2 RB combo though.

I think we will see some Lex Hilliard this year, and not just in preseason.

Well Lex had looked great in past preseason, I bet we see a lot of him with 1 and 2nd string offense this year to see what he is made of.
Locke I do like for a chance. But in due time we will see, let's end the dam lock out so we can debate who we have after that lol

thomas
bradshaw/dw/bush/ronnie/sproles (in that order)
sheets
i would put lex at fb. lex has no vision at rb. and when he did get a chance a fb he played extremly well

Clay is going to play TE. They picked him up to be the pass catching TE this offense has needed for a long time. I wouldn't count on him being handed the ball to much.

im pretty sure he will get some time at fb, and im sure he will get some carries. very few tho

Back
Top Bottom