3 dudes I definitely want… | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 dudes I definitely want…

Bopkin02

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
I know I should like Z Collins. I watched 2.5 Tulsa games, then his highlights, and I didn't see anything special.
Granted, I'm not a scout. And maybe I watched the wrong 2.5 games. But I just didn't see it for a round 1 pick.
36? OK. I would say 50 is better but I don't think he will last that long based on what I've read.
I like Joseph Ossai much better than Collins.
For me:
Trade down just a few, take Pitts.
18: Ossai
36: Love Javonte W.
50: I think Amari Rodgers is going to be a Jarvis Landry clone. I would not let him get past 50, if I hadn't already selected a WR.
Then I'd think Center- Meinerz if Humphrey and the Alabama center are gone. I read a little about the center from Kentucky, he might be OK, but I read he is very scheme specific so don't know about him. Ohio State has one I see getting a lot of love also. Myers?

The Ghost

Stamos
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Exactly. If we got Pitts, it would be at 8 or 10 ish. Not at 3. That would also give us an extra 2nd rounder, so Pitts at 8/10, Collins at 18, Williams at 36 and Humphrey at the extra 2nd rounder. Then Marshall the WR at 50

Sign me up now.

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
I'd be happy with a few players. I love the idea of getting Smith, with a slight trade down, and then Parsons.

Parsons is such a perfect fit for Flores IMO. I think Flores would have him attacking the quarterback on obvious passing downs.

Love Pitts, but I think if Miami took him they wouldn't resign Gesicki. The thought of Pitts and Gesicki in the redzone is tantalizing.

dolfan91

Class Clown
Club Member
Reaction score
Exactly. If we got Pitts, it would be at 8 or 10 ish. Not at 3. That would also give us an extra 2nd rounder, so Pitts at 8/10, Collins at 18, Williams at 36 and Humphrey at the extra 2nd rounder. Then Marshall the WR at 50
Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
I would love to find a way to fit Jabril Cox somewhere in round two. Probably the best cover linebacker in the draft with 9 career interceptions.

With the Patriots adding talent at tight end, Cox could certainly play a big role in matching up.

Whenever I've done mocks, there's just bigger fish to fry with #36 and #50 picks.

Gatorboy999120

Club Member
Reaction score
Post FA now the picture is a little clearer, assuming we don't pick up a clowney or something but for me:

3. Pitts
18. Ojulari
36. Williams
50. Dickerson
81. Eskridge

I know it's more than three but wtf :)
My boy Pitts, Williams, Dickerson, and a sleeper-ish WR? I could dig it..even with a edge i don't totally believe it! Heck yeah!

Geordie

Club Member
Reaction score
My boy Pitts, Williams, Dickerson, and a sleeper-ish WR? I could dig it..even with a edge i don't totally believe it! Heck yeah!

He's a dirty dawg too, so the next time someone calls me a gators homer they can .....

Ojulari is a stud though, a young prospect too with leadership qualities, fits this coaching staffs profile to a tee, good chance he's high on thir board especially with their connections to that Georgia program.

Gatorboy999120

Club Member
Reaction score
He's a dirty dawg too, so the next time someone calls me a gators homer they can .....

Ojulari is a stud though, a young prospect too with leadership qualities, fits this coaching staffs profile to a tee, good chance he's high on thir board especially with their connections to that Georgia program.
I don't know much about him, but I hear ya, man!

Top Bottom