3 dudes I definitely want…

My want list is:

Pitts
Devonta Smith
Owusu-Koramoah
Javonta Williams
Richie Grant
Meinerz

It's most likely not possible to get all those guys without using future picks.

Whittling it down to three I'd go with:
Smith
Owusu-Koramoah
Williams

I'd be about equally happy with Pitts or Smith as they are both among the best in the country at getting quick separation, but I chose Smith b/c we might be able to trade down some and still get him. I'm not sure we can do that an still get Pitts.

Owusu-Koramoah I see as greatly improving our defense and giving us the flexibility to go against 2-TE sets at a level we couldn't do with a Parsons or Collins.

The third one was a toss up as I'd be happy with any of the top three RBs. Grant I love but I'm not sure if he'd be as necessary with Owusu-Koramoah (although I think we could add both and move on from McCain). And while I love Meinerz, I wouldn't be disappointed with Dickerson or Humphrey.

If I was assured of getting on of the three RBs, then my three would be Pitts, Smith and Owusu-Koramoah. I just don't think that's a realistic wish list.

I'd be about equally happy with Pitts or Smith as they are both among the best in the country at getting quick separation, but I chose Smith b/c we might be able to trade down some and still get him. I'm not sure we can do that an still get Pitts.

This is so true, trading down from 3 and we miss out on Pitts now I feel. ATL and the Eagles are big threats. Waddle and Smith will both be there at the Carolina pick I feel, so if we do decide to trade back, it's probably which one of those two do you prefer, can make a case for both.

My want list is:

Pitts
Devonta Smith
Owusu-Koramoah
Javonta Williams
Richie Grant
Meinerz

It's most likely not possible to get all those guys without using future picks.

Whittling it down to three I'd go with:
Smith
Owusu-Koramoah
Williams

Owusu-Koramoah I see as greatly improving our defense and giving us the flexibility to go against 2-TE sets at a level we couldn't do with a Parsons or Collins.

The third one was a toss up as I'd be happy with any of the top three RBs. Grant I love but I'm not sure if he'd be as necessary with Owusu-Koramoah (although I think we could add both and move on from McCain). And while I love Meinerz, I wouldn't be disappointed with Dickerson or Humphrey.

If I was assured of getting on of the three RBs, then my three would be Pitts, Smith and Owusu-Koramoah. I just don't think that's a realistic wish list.
I really want Humphreys or Dickerson at center. Meinerz would be my third choice, but he's more of a project.

I would be happy with Smith, Chase, Pitts or Waddle. Admittedly, Pitts is probably the most intriguing of the four. And probably the least likely pick for Miami.

I really want Humphreys or Dickerson at center. Meinerz would be my third choice, but he's more of a project.

I would be happy with Smith, Chase, Pitts or Waddle. Admittedly, Pitts is probably the most intriguing of the four. And probably the least likely pick for Miami.
Because we aren’t open minded enough. If he gets to 6 and they are not dead set on qb, Pitts is gone then.

remember, Brian Johnson, the Florida Gators old qb coach and OC, is the qb coach on the Eagles 🦅 now..he’ll definitely vouch for him!

Because we aren’t open minded enough. If he gets to 6 and they are not dead set on qb, Pitts is gone then.

remember, Brian Johnson, the Florida Gators old qb coach and OC, is the qb coach on the Eagles 🦅 now..he’ll definitely vouch for him!
He coached Pitts for all three of his years there..just left this offseason for Philadelphia!

I'm equally fine with Humphrey, Dickerson or Meinerz. I think all three have questions. Humphrey is limited athletically, Dickerson is oft injured and Meinerz has the least experience and actually never snapped in a game. Six of one, half dozen of another for me.

Chase is the only of the receiving targets that just seems like a poor fit. I like all of the others to varying degrees.

I'm equally fine with Humphrey, Dickerson or Meinerz. I think all three have questions. Humphrey is limited athletically, Dickerson is oft injured and Meinerz has the least experience and actually never snapped in a game. Six of one, half dozen of another for me.

Chase is the only of the receiving targets that just seems like a poor fit. I like all of the others to varying degrees.
I like Dickerson!

Good points. I wouldn’t expect Meinerz to come in and start as a rookie, but he could eventually be good.

I think Humphrey and Dickerson would both start right away. If not for injuries, Dickerson would probably be a first rounder.

I like Smith's fit better than Chase.

Back
Top Bottom