3 dudes I definitely want… | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 dudes I definitely want…

Riley Odoms (1972) and Mike Ditka (1961) were both drafted 5th overall. that's the highest a TE has been drafted to date
Nice research!

I know there have been conversations on the topic, but I wonder how many teams will view Pitts as a receiver? Essentially, that's what he is.

One of the most interesting players in the draft IMO. I am interested to see his 40 time.

Exactly. If we got Pitts, it would be at 8 or 10 ish. Not at 3. That would also give us an extra 2nd rounder, so Pitts at 8/10, Collins at 18, Williams at 36 and Humphrey at the extra 2nd rounder. Then Marshall the WR at 50
I like that scenario. Elijah Moore is another possibility around 50.

I really Ike Marshall, but Moore would likely balance the unit better. Especially if Pitts is being used more as a WR.

Nice research!

I know there have been conversations on the topic, but I wonder how many teams will view Pitts as a receiver? Essentially, that's what he is.

One of the most interesting players in the draft IMO. I am interested to see his 40 time.
He may like being viewed as a te but when it comes to getting his second contract he may argue he deserves wr money..they definitely get paid more!

In my view edge/olb is either 1a or 1b need in the draft with wr/pitts. Looks like there’d be better value at receiver with 1a and edge at 1b with a guy like ojulari, ossai, or Collins. If Humphrey is still there at 2a sprint that pick to the podium

Nice research!

That’s what we are all waiting for. His 40 will determine everything.

I would be so excited if this would occur. But I know in my heart Grier and company don’t have the cojones to take pitts that high.
I don't know... I think Marvelous Marvin will be a big advocate to grab Pitts. In addition Flo will see what a nightmare the kid could be for a DC to game-plan.

Grier is 100% collaborator. He's not an alpha who has to be top of the totem on every decision.

That's my take at least...

I don't know... I think Marvelous Marvin will be a big advocate to grab Pitts. In addition Flo will see what a nightmare the kid could be for a DC to game-plan.

Grier is 100% collaborator. He's not an alpha who has to be top of the totem on every decision.

That's my take at least...
I really hope so. 🙏

choosing peter greene GIF

How about:

1. Barmore
2. Collins
3. J.O.K.
4. E. Moore
5. Eskridge
6. Meinerz

Perfection!

RW

3 dudes I want plus 2 more
Devonta smith
zaveon collins
Gregory Rousseau
Trevon Morehig
Najee Harris
a guy can dream

If the Dolphin's believe that Pitts is the guy they have a conviction on, they need to either just pick him at #3 or do a very small trade down. I think Pitts goes top 8 imo. If we land Pitts the next piece of business is to get receivers and RB. Pitts costs us a shot at Waddle, Smith or Chase unless we want to trade up from #18 which would be too costly. You're choosing Pitts over the big 3 names at receiver. That's fine as long as he's the top player on the board. This draft is loaded with talent in the top 50 or so. We can find an exceptional RB and a couple of receivers like Toney, Rondale Moore or Terrence Marshall. If we could pull this off and still land Najee or Etienne then we really will have drastically improved the weaponry available to our QB. Our offense will look nothing like last season. We will be explosive given the talent we've added. Fuller was a very nice addition btw!!!

Back
Top Bottom