3 dudes I definitely want… | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 dudes I definitely want…

I know I should like Z Collins. I watched 2.5 Tulsa games, then his highlights, and I didn't see anything special.
Granted, I'm not a scout. And maybe I watched the wrong 2.5 games. But I just didn't see it for a round 1 pick.
36? OK. I would say 50 is better but I don't think he will last that long based on what I've read.
I like Joseph Ossai much better than Collins.
For me:
Trade down just a few, take Pitts.
18: Ossai
36: Love Javonte W.
50: I think Amari Rodgers is going to be a Jarvis Landry clone. I would not let him get past 50, if I hadn't already selected a WR.
Then I'd think Center- Meinerz if Humphrey and the Alabama center are gone. I read a little about the center from Kentucky, he might be OK, but I read he is very scheme specific so don't know about him. Ohio State has one I see getting a lot of love also. Myers?

Exactly. If we got Pitts, it would be at 8 or 10 ish. Not at 3. That would also give us an extra 2nd rounder, so Pitts at 8/10, Collins at 18, Williams at 36 and Humphrey at the extra 2nd rounder. Then Marshall the WR at 50

Sign me up now.

I'd be happy with a few players. I love the idea of getting Smith, with a slight trade down, and then Parsons.

Parsons is such a perfect fit for Flores IMO. I think Flores would have him attacking the quarterback on obvious passing downs.

Love Pitts, but I think if Miami took him they wouldn't resign Gesicki. The thought of Pitts and Gesicki in the redzone is tantalizing.

Exactly. If we got Pitts, it would be at 8 or 10 ish. Not at 3. That would also give us an extra 2nd rounder, so Pitts at 8/10, Collins at 18, Williams at 36 and Humphrey at the extra 2nd rounder. Then Marshall the WR at 50
Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

I would love to find a way to fit Jabril Cox somewhere in round two. Probably the best cover linebacker in the draft with 9 career interceptions.

With the Patriots adding talent at tight end, Cox could certainly play a big role in matching up.

Whenever I've done mocks, there's just bigger fish to fry with #36 and #50 picks.

Post FA now the picture is a little clearer, assuming we don't pick up a clowney or something but for me:

3. Pitts
18. Ojulari
36. Williams
50. Dickerson
81. Eskridge

I know it's more than three but wtf :)
My boy Pitts, Williams, Dickerson, and a sleeper-ish WR? I could dig it..even with a edge i don't totally believe it! Heck yeah!

My boy Pitts, Williams, Dickerson, and a sleeper-ish WR? I could dig it..even with a edge i don't totally believe it! Heck yeah!

He's a dirty dawg too, so the next time someone calls me a gators homer they can .....

Ojulari is a stud though, a young prospect too with leadership qualities, fits this coaching staffs profile to a tee, good chance he's high on thir board especially with their connections to that Georgia program.

He's a dirty dawg too, so the next time someone calls me a gators homer they can .....

Ojulari is a stud though, a young prospect too with leadership qualities, fits this coaching staffs profile to a tee, good chance he's high on thir board especially with their connections to that Georgia program.
I don't know much about him, but I hear ya, man!

Back
Top Bottom