3 fav Dolphins all time, not including Dan.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 fav Dolphins all time, not including Dan....

Bodzilla29

The Shiznit
Reaction score
I saw this posted on both The Dolphantalk and Digest boards. Pretty interesting answers. thought I'd see what we could get in here.....

my 3 are(other than Dan of course)
1)Sam Madison......When he got to training camp talkin like he was Gary Payton NFL Style, I loved him. I love trash talkers that can back up the dirt!

2)Richmond Webb.....man could he ever pass block. Saved Dan a ton of sacks(even with that quick release) He was a rock, and just what we needed with the system we used. One of the best pass blocking LTs I have ever seen.

3)Gotta say Bryan Cox...when he was here i loved the dude. He grew up when he left, and that's what some players need. WHEN he was here tho, he was one of my favorites, no doubt. HIGH effort and energy(and I loved it when he flipped the bird in Rich Stadium(one of my all time favorite sports moments!!)

1. Czonka (of course)
  2. Griese
  3. Clayton
    [/list=1]

Zach w/b 4th

1.Clayton
2.Jim Jensen
3.Lamar Smith(only because he made my first live playoff game one that i will never forget)

Man, that Lamar Smith playoff game was unreal dude. That was one of the finest single game performances I have ever seen!!! Not many players get 200 yards in one game, in the regular season even, and to do it in a pressure filled playoff game was just too much. I was thinking of changing my name to Lamar Smith that whole week after that game!!!! hahahaah

1)brian cox, the buffalo gesture says it all
2)Sam Madison, best man cover guy in the league
3)O J Mcduffie, he did give his all when he was here

There's something very familiar about this thread....but i'll play along:D :D :D

1. Clayton AND Duper...sorry i just Can't seperate them:D
2. Bryan Cox...in Rich was CLASSIC...Its a shame he's turned into a journeyman though...At the time, i thought he'd be a phin for life.
3. Mark Higgs...I know i've said this before...I don't know why i always remember him, but you just had to root for him:cool:

Honorable mentions...
Csonka
Griese / Morrall
Scott
Thomas
Surtain
Keith Jackson
Drayton

My 3 outside of Dan The Man

1.Larry Csonka
2.Jim Jensen
3.Don Strock

fav finz.............

OFFENSE: mark clayton, dwight stephenson, mercury morris.

DEFENSE: sam madison, jake scott, a.j. duhe

Zach Thomas
Oj Mcduffie
Bernie parmalee

Imo
Every one of these guys play and played with their heart!!

1 Sam Madison

2 Ricky Williams (My favorite running back in the NFL when he was drafted by the saints and now hes a dolphin, A DREAM COME TRUE!)

3 (We have a tie) Zach Thomas & Larry Csoncka

Originally posted by phins054
There's something very familiar about this thread....but i'll play along:D :D :D

1. Clayton AND Duper...sorry i just Can't seperate them:D
2. Bryan Cox...in Rich was CLASSIC...Its a shame he's turned into a journeyman though...At the time, i thought he'd be a phin for life.
3. Mark Higgs...I know i've said this before...I don't know why i always remember him, but you just had to root for him:cool:

Honorable mentions...
Csonka
Griese / Morrall
Scott
Thomas
Surtain
Keith Jackson
Drayton

I should sue 3 MB`s for royalties. :lol:

DOLPHIN GREATS!!!

PAST DOLPHINS

1. Paul Warfield- I met him, class act all the way!!

2. Nat Moore/ Mark Clayton- I coach receivers so I have some love for them!!

3. John Offerdahl- Instincs like ZACH just didn't have the durable body! Great linebacker and Class act!

PRESENT DOLPHINS

1. Sam "I AM" MADISON- BEST CORNER IN FOOTBALL PERIOD!!!

2. ZACH "MADMAN" THOMAS- What can you say about this guy that hasn't already been said!! THE GUY IS A ROCK!!

3. Brock"PLAYMAKER" Marion- Who comes up with the big INT everytime you need it? BROCK DOES!!!!!

though one...

1- Zach Thomas: no explanation needed for this one!!!

2- John Offerdahl: He was the only money players we had on the D for years... (honorable mention for Cross & Oliver)

3- Ricky Williams: He was second fav RB in the NFL (#1 is Eddie George) so now that he's a Fins, he's my #1

Back
Top Bottom