3 out of the 6 names are gone | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 out of the 6 names are gone

The fact that we promoted/hired a new OL coach suggests that we know who the OC will be. It would be unusual to not give the new OC a say on the OL coach.

Seems to me, if that is true, Miami has to hire in-house or admit to contacting the guy before his team is/was out of the playoffs. Not many names mentioned that Miami could contact.

I think the in-house promotion is most likely.
That is uninspiring......

dean winchester facepalm GIF

Sure. It could work out great. Just not hearing the sizzle.
I mean that's the thing with any of these choices. Outside of landing someone who has a baller history as an OC (I don't see anybody that fits that criteria), the rest is just shrugging my shoulders and seeing what happens.

I mean that's the thing with any of these choices. Outside of landing someone who has a baller history as an OC (I don't see anybody that fits that criteria), the rest is just shrugging my shoulders and seeing what happens.
Wouldn't mind Dorsey. Did a great job with Allen. Waldron would be good too.

I'd like to have Pep Hamilton, but whatever the FO thinks is best is fine with me. If they go externally, I think they'd want them in place before doing the senior bowl. So if they don't hire someone before then, I think that means they'll go internally, as they'll already be there.
Agree with you on Pep. I think it’s always a good idea to bring in someone from the outside with new concepts and new ideas. He also did a phenomenal job with Herbert. IMO he’s the guy unless he blows the interview

Back
Top Bottom