3 Plays- correctable issues, would have changed the dialogue about Tua today | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 Plays- correctable issues, would have changed the dialogue about Tua today

I won’t pass judgement on Tua till at least the end of next season (assuming he’s still here). What I won’t do is wait 7 years hoping he turns a corner like we did for Tannehill. And I wouldn’t expect Flores too either given his history is having no shame cutting guys loose or moving on that aren’t meeting expectations.
I truly hope Flo doesn’t wait. I like Flo and think he is one of the best coaches in the league. I don’t want Flo to be link to the Tua ship.

I truly hope Flo doesn’t wait. I like Flo and think he is one of the best coaches in the league. I don’t want Flo to be link to the Tua ship.
You are going to be disappointed for years as Flo and Tua stay together.

You are going to be disappointed for years as Flo and Tua stay together.
If Tua doesn’t progress as a QB and he’s the weak link in this offense Flores will absolutely move on without a seconds pause. Hopefully it will not be the case

Even if he turns out to be the next Brees its always going to be a little tough as a fan seeing the likes of Mahomes, Jackson, Rodgers, Allen and knowing Tua just isn't physically capable of pulling off some plays. Noone would be surprised if that mad scramble that turned into an interception would have been a touchdown for Mahomes.

Tua is going to have to be given room for that mental growth. It'll come in time. Phin fans are just going to have to accept that a throw in the dirt is a positive progression from a heave up the sideline off his back foot.

This will go on the whole year. One attacking and the other side defending him. I'll just root for him every week knowing that this is a team sport and it'll take all 22 guys plus ST's doing their job to win.
exactly, i don't care if we win with offense, defense, ST... just win.. hell, i will even take a win on a bad call

And if Allen spent his career in Miami, would he be a winning QB? He's good, but he's on BUF
no, he would've gotten killed last year with our lack of weapons and our OL. (just ask mahomes how the SB went without his OL)

no, he would've gotten killed last year with our lack of weapons and our OL. (just ask mahomes how the SB went without his OL)
You can't compare. Two totally different scenarios. Mahomes and KC had to deal with losing thier 2 starting tackles in week 20...

Tua was overall good. No complaints

You can't compare. Two totally different scenarios. Mahomes and KC had to deal with losing thier 2 starting tackles in week 20...
my point was ANY qb without any protection can't win

Even if he turns out to be the next Brees its always going to be a little tough as a fan seeing the likes of Mahomes, Jackson, Rodgers, Allen and knowing Tua just isn't physically capable of pulling off some plays. Noone would be surprised if that mad scramble that turned into an interception would have been a touchdown for Mahomes.

Tua is going to have to be given room for that mental growth. It'll come in time. Phin fans are just going to have to accept that a throw in the dirt is a positive progression from a heave up the sideline off his back foot.

Next Brees would awesome. Also, Lamar Jackson needs to tighten up his game or he'll lead the league in fumbles

If you don’t like my posts, put me on ignore you DUMMY. Its that simple. And the post you are responding to with your “miserable prick” comment is a sarcastic joke that obviously went over your head.
My initial thought was your post was condescending, that’s why I reacted that way…. My apologies… I get the humour piece of it, Just didn’t perceive it that way initially….cheers

Back
Top Bottom