3 reasons you should believe in Noah Igbinoghene | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 reasons you should believe in Noah Igbinoghene

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score

1. Experience/Progression​

2. Versatility​

3. Ability​

I forget he was drafted in the first round sometimes. Excited to see what he can do this year.

I certainly hope he takes a giant step up after a bad rookie season because I doubt Howard will be a Miami Dolphin much longer. Obviously Iggy has a long way to go to be close to the player Howard is but
it is very likely he will succeed Howard in the starting lineup once the 2021 season begins.

1. Experience/Progression​

2. Versatility​

3. Ability​

I forget he was drafted in the first round sometimes. Excited to see what he can do this year.

CB is one of those positions where film study and technique are critical. Can't emphasize that enough. He DOES seem to have the natural quickness and talent and his bad habits can be coached out of him. IMO, he'll live or die on commitment.

tenor.gif

Now that he'll be getting cross training at Slot CB, I'm hoping the Byron, X, Iggy trio really puts the shlomping on a lot of passing offenses this season.

Man I do hope so but I'm not holding my breath at all. He just looked so lost. Did he even do anything good? Great? First round worthy? I dont think so.

Man I do hope so but I'm not holding my breath at all. He just looked so lost. Did he even do anything good? Great? First round worthy? I dont think so.
When cam wake was iggys age he wasn’t even good enough to make the NFL. If players were only judged by their rookie season RG3 would be in Canton right now

When cam wake was iggys age he wasn’t even good enough to make the NFL. If players were only judged by their rookie season RG3 would be in Canton right now
I get it. I know what your saying. What I'm saying is he didn't even flash anything good, let alone great. He was a number 1 pick. He at least has to show something even if it's very inconsistent

he wasn't in much after the game 2 disaster, but he no longer looked lost (to me) when he entered the game later in the year.
I get it. I know what your saying. What I'm saying is he didn't even flash anything good, let alone great. He was a number 1 pick. He at least has to show something even if it's very inconsistent
I thought he played really well in the cincy game when X got ejected

Back
Top Bottom