3 reasons you should believe in Noah Igbinoghene | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 reasons you should believe in Noah Igbinoghene

It’s been said very well by others, he is not and will never be a slot guy. His measurables and skill set are a boundary corner plain and simple. I love how that week two game versus a elite slot guy in Diggs drove so many long term opinions. Putting him there in the slot is asking for failure, it’s like asking the Manning brothers to run an option offense with their horrid running ability.

How many of you were amazing high end guys at your job on the second week? I was a great academic and had tons of internships and training, I rolled into baseball out of college and on my second week was LOST like completely lost. Real life speed is way different than you can ever prepare for, he has the talent like most of us do when we start a job or task, but the skill takes time.

Geez at 21 most of us were hooking up with strange and doing keg stands this dude was playing in the NFL

Strange and keg stands

tenor-17.gif

Please show me where I said Jones is a top 5 CB. No need to put words in my mouth.

He was considered the top FA CB in that class. I didn't even agree that he was quite as good as the public perception when we signed him. But what I said was the consensus at the time.
You're right. I must have misread the post.

Back
Top Bottom