3 things that bother me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 things that bother me

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
1) We have worn the same uniforms all year, why would this week, next week or any of the other weeks you ask be different?

2) When we win we are 'hurting our draft position' when we lose we are 'killing our only playoff chances' I dont agree with losing in any situation but at least make up your minds

and

3) After a loss Ronnie Brown needs to be traded and JT and Zach are too old, then after a win Ronnie is the next LT and Zach and JT will play for another 7 years.

[/end rant]

1) We have worn the same uniforms all year, why would this week, next week or any of the other weeks you ask be different?

2) When we win we are 'hurting our draft position' when we lose we are 'killing our only playoff chances' I dont agree with losing in any situation but at least make up your minds

and

3) After a loss Ronnie Brown needs to be traded and JT and Zach are too old, then after a win Ronnie is the next LT and Zach and JT will play for another 7 years.

[/end rant]
wtf are u hearing #2 and #3 from? lemme track them down and knock some sense to them

We have no playoff position
JT is at his best
Zach Attack is still decent
Ronnie wont be traded

and

[/end rant]
That last one is one that bothers me the most, I can't stand it when I come on this board after a loss and see all these threads on how the Fins should get rid of everybody, load up on draft picks or start all the young guys the next game. But after a win they are the best team in the league and are going to the SB it is ridiculous.

wtf are u hearing #2 and #3 from? lemme track them down and knock some sense to them

We have no playoff position
JT is at his best
Zach Attack is still decent
Ronnie wont be traded

Dude have you not been on all year? From about week....someone is calling to trade Ronnie every week we lose (which will never happen due to his cap number) the playoff thing calmed after the Bills loss because your right we no longer have any shot. But I can recall quite a few threads about 'cleaning house' and trading JT and Zach for draft picks.

Some people just dont have a clue.

You forgot to mention Saban is the devil when we lose but when we win he's a genius. Nobody ever seems to put the blame on our players.
Every loss we have our cut/trade threads for:
Harrington, Chambers, McMicheal, Ronnie Brown

chambers is pure bull.....

chambers is really a terrible receiver ..harrington put a perfect pass deep that went in to his hands .... another drop ... yes ..another ..... we need a receiver !!!!!

chambers is really a terrible receiver ..harrington put a perfect pass deep that went in to his hands .... another drop ... yes ..another ..... we need a receiver !!!!!

amen brother chambers had one decent year i would trade him he is not a #1 wr dont fool yourselfs at best a #2 I DONT CARE who you are even marino if chambers isnt getting open you cant get the ball to him :shakeno: we need a true #1 wr

Back
Top Bottom