3 Yards Per Carry Podcast | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 Yards Per Carry Podcast

Yeah disagreement is not something they have any time for. I remember after he posted something about Miami's scouting department needing to let Tua make the decision on Waddle or Smith, I suggested maybe they should listen to Tua but they should be fired if they let any player make the decision on who they draft. After I made that remark he went ballistic on my arse.

Clancy is always right like, he doesn't take too kindly to any kind of criticism, you just can't reason with him if you have a different opinion.
Not to mention he always sounds condescending because of the accent lol. He knows his stuff though

Brian Flores expertise in defense has yielded 14361 total yards in 37 games as HC. In the 5 games of 2021, so far, the defense has yielded 2111 yards for a whopping 422 yards per game average. His defense has ranked 30th, 20th and 30th in 2 plus seasons. Seems like a there is a problem? I guess that's good enough to some?

Brian Flores expertise in defense has yielded 14361 total yards in 37 games as HC. In the 5 games of 2021, so far, the defense has yielded 2111 yards for a whopping 422 yards per game average. His defense has ranked 30th, 20th and 30th in 2 plus seasons. Seems like Where does the problem lie, is it some kind of revolt? Is Flo such a controlling dick that staff/players have given up? We have two of the highest paid cbs in league history and talent that may not be stellar but def middle of the pack. Heck, specials suck, offense sucks, d sucks...we're ****ed

Last edited:
Sad times.

Wonder why Flores hates Tua.
The way Tua was handled last year seems like it was handled by someone who didn’t want him to succeed… lot of evidence out there that cooborates.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom