30+ Roster Spots Still Available On The Team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

30+ Roster Spots Still Available On The Team

Stating that we're down "32" roster spots seems to imply we currently only have 21 of 53 roster spots filled! If you're talking about TC roster (i.e., going from 53 or thereabouts to 90, which is +37), you could make a similar statement about every team. And the vast majority of those "37" are UDFA, FA, dudes floating around on the street etc.

We certainly have NOT lost 32 from the 53 roster since the end of last season. So I'm unsure what you're attempting to highlight here?

Specifically, based on what you're explaining, this statement seems ???

"Which means there will also be a ton of turnover on the roster in the coming 12-24 months." Are you saying that based on the supposed 32 open roster spots? Or (unrelated), the simple fact we're going to be turning over some roster spots due to rebuilding?

Again, I just don't see where this number of "32" is coming from?

:)

I just looked, and it appears the Dolphins currently have 57 players on their team. I then looked at the Jets, the Cardinals and the Bucs , for comparisons to other teams that changed head coaches, and they all have 67 or more currently on their team. So it looks like the Dolphins clearly have more adds to make in free agency, or maybe they plan to add a good number of undrafted rookies to get up to the 90.

I wonder what New England would trade to Miami inorder to trade up from #32 to #13? QB and TE are very high on NE's list, as per my friend from Massachusetts. Jones or Lock could be targeted by NE, but they'd need to jump Washington and the New York Giants.

I want their 1st, highest 2nd, and a 3rd...

Back
Top Bottom