300 fans show up for hurricane's game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

300 fans show up for hurricane's game

That's a pretty racist comment, and pretty un necessary.

I didn't think so. Either way, can't expect a private college in a city like Miami to fill up a pro stadium. Not so hard for a team like Alabama that's probably the most boring, ****tiest place to live in the US with a large alumni base, and a great team.

Your reasoning is logical, his is a comment a "good ole boy" would make and there's no other way to explain it.

How many times do I have to tell you guys that Sun Life Stadium sucks? Do I need to buy a billboard and tell you guys it sucks?

Never in Orange Bowl history has the Hurricanes had that low attendance.

Oh and the Marlins just enjoyed their best attendance in franchise history, at the Orange Bowl location.

when UM wasn't playing FSU they weren't packing the OB either at least in the 90s and 00s.

Only in Miami. Its a very fickle fan base unlike fan bases around the rest of the country who may field a bad team, but their fans still show up.

Yup. Support your team. How hard is it to figure out when your team isn't great they need all the advantages they can get- like a great home field advantage.

Back
Top Bottom