35th pick coming up...what did aj cost us? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

35th pick coming up...what did aj cost us?

thecoordinator

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
well we get to see now what would have been available at 35 this year had we not traded for AJ. should be interesting.

We probably could have traded #35 and #70 for #23, which we could have used on Aaron Rodgers.

I think there's a strong chance that Saban is going to gut the front office after this draft. AJ Feeley for #35? Lamar Gordon for #66? You've gotta be kidding me.

Blitz said:
We probably could have traded #35 and #70 for #23, which we could have used on Aaron Rodgers.

I think there's a strong chance that Saban is going to gut the front office after this draft.

Yeah but what can you do, whats done is done.

Hindsight is 20/20.

The AJ trade and how it turns out will not be know for a few years. No matter how many times you beat a dead horse it,s still dead! He is our QB as of right now , until that changes we need to live with it.

The final outcome of the AJ trade will be known at the end of THIS year for sure. It's not looking good right now though. If it had gone well, we wouldn't have been looking at Smith.

No matter what, trading our 2nd for Feeley was a huge reach. TO and Dillon went for the same price. There really isn't an excuse.

Spielman is a good talent evaluator but he is a terrible negotiator.

all im saying is we get to see the value of the 35th pick now and the players taken between it and the 46th to compare that to the quality of player we got by trading it.

if we didnt have AJ right now, we probably would have selected rodgers #2 and would be looking at a rb with the 35th.

Blitz said:

I think there's a strong chance that Saban is going to gut the front office after this draft. AJ Feeley for #35? Lamar Gordon for #66? You've gotta be kidding me.

agreed, trading away the future for career backsup is not too bright.

Sorry Little Danny but I don,t agree. We would not have drafted Rogers in any case (my opinion) at #2. We took a RB and even if we traded down we still would have taken a RB. If Saban wanted Rogers he could have made the trade to get him and he didn,t . Now we will see if we draft a QB. That will tell us a lot.

bigmiamifan said:
And that Monday night win over the Pats was worth it. Didn't that stop their streak?

Nah. Steelers ended it earlier in the season.

rodgers will suck. jesus christ. lay off him. he is a tedford qb AKA system QB. watch he will suck.

Back
Top Bottom