360° Tour of Marlins NEW Ballpark! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

360° Tour of Marlins NEW Ballpark!

And not a single **** was given in all of South Florida.

And not a single **** was given in all of South Florida.

52capv-1.gif

Maybe but teams don't make money off of fans. Who really gives a damn about the guy who dresses up and religiously attends every contest? They want to sell luxury boxes.

Yes.:D where do you see 3rd base?

Click on the 360 degree angle to the right of home plate (baseball field diagram). You can see the seats where the backstop will be. Now just imagine where home plate/third base will be. It's just the angle, I realize that. But the seats look to be on top of the field.

Click on the 360 degree angle to the right of home plate (baseball field diagram). You can see the seats where the backstop will be. Now just imagine where home plate/third base will be. It's just the angle, I realize that. But the seats look to be on top of the field.

It does look tight but I think that ahs mroe to do w/ the photography. All these new ballparks have very little foul territory but that would be insane, i'm sure it's just the photography.

It does look tight but I think that ahs mroe to do w/ the photography. All these new ballparks have very little foul territory but that would be insane, i'm sure it's just the photography.

Probably. Dolphins fans have always said that the seats are too far away that Sun Life Stadium so maybe the Marlins construction staff decided to have fans sit on the field as they play

:lol:

I wonder if there will be a lot of glare from those big glass sliding doors/windows? Looks really nice. I am not sure I would want to park my car near the Orange Bowl....especially at night. Are they putting in some restaurants/bars and remodeling the area?

I wonder if there will be a lot of glare from those big glass sliding doors/windows? Looks really nice. I am not sure I would want to park my car near the Orange Bowl....especially at night. Are they putting in some restaurants/bars and remodeling the area?

Massive parking decks. And I'm sure the locals will allow people to still park on their lawn. Parking in the area isn't dangerous. Most of the people who live in the area will gladly watch your vehicle during the game as most of them hang out outside grilling and playing dominoes.

Back
Top Bottom