3rd incident regarding Aaron Hernandez confronted by N.Y. Jets fan in May. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3rd incident regarding Aaron Hernandez confronted by N.Y. Jets fan in May.

Phindog

Active Roster
Reaction score
3rd incident regarding a gun and Hernandez

So when does the pregnant female come out and say Aaron Knocker her up?is that next??

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000213662/article/aaron-hernandez-confronted-by-ny-jets-fan-in-may

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport on Thursday obtained a May incident report involving New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez. According to the report, a New York Jets fan confronted Aaron Hernandezin Providence, R.I., and officers were called to disperse the gathering crowd. Hernandez was trying to walk away, the report stated, but the man kept taunting him.
While Hernandez was returning to his vehicle, an unknown man was seen dropping a gun under a vehicle.

No big deal. People carry guns all the time (not sure of gun laws in RI). It's amazing how tough people think they are around a guy as big as Hernandez. Hernandez, should of knocked him out. For Christ sakes, I used to talk trash about jay Fiedler, until I met him and realized he could easily kick my ass.

No big deal. People carry guns all the time (not sure of gun laws in RI). It's amazing how tough people think they are around a guy as big as Hernandez. Hernandez, should of knocked him out. For Christ sakes, I used to talk trash about jay Fiedler, until I met him and realized he could easily kick my ass.

If it wasnt such a big deal why did the man drop the gun under a car and take off?

Because he didnt have a permit, im guessing. Which means they planned on using it.

Nfl players carry a gun, even the ones who don't want trouble. I believe there is something to this Hernandez story, but this seems different.

Nfl players carry a gun, even the ones who don't want trouble. I believe there is something to this Hernandez story, but this seems different.

And thats their right, with a permit, but if he had a permit he would have no need to stash it and leave. And why would he carry a gun without a permit? So it cant be traced back? His friend that he shot and freaking de-eye balled said in the report the gun he had wasnt legal. This dude is really about that life, for some dumb reason.

The only difference is no one was shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom